This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I disagree. Some of them are delusional for sure, some are mistaking hallucinations as real. But the ones who have the most lucid experiences, the most vivid and descriptive narratives, those guys are out and out lying to try and claim converts.
    That's because they know what they experienced was real.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      That's because they know what they experienced was real.
      No, they are lying about it. They're making it up. They are pretending. They are bearing false witness.

Comment

• THIS VIDEO WILL EXPLAIN HOW THE NEW TESTIMENT OF THE BIBLE WAS CANONIZED (CAME TO BE):

WHOLE VIDEO:

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?vie...fda7c348271151

Comment

THIS VIDEO WILL EXPLAIN HOW THE NEW TESTIMENT OF THE BIBLE WAS CANONIZED (CAME TO BE):

WHOLE VIDEO:

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?vie...fda7c348271151
          I already know. It was a pick n mix of writings chosen by Emperor Constantine and buddies at the council of Nicaea in order to bolster support among this growing and feared cult of Christianity throughout the Empire.

Comment

• THE DEVIL HAS JUST POSSESSED THIS THREAD!

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

You have now sold your soul to the devil. Thanks.

Comment

• Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21109864&hl=en

Comment

Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21109864&hl=en
                99.9 % of the time i do not agree with the PIGlet but let me say this to you.
                he is right many many of them are just lying. you know this to be true because in mathew ch 24 jesus repeated the warnings against false prophets 3 times. he did not emphasize anything else in the same manner.

and the thing about going to hell and back, that is a total false hood. let me tell you this would not be the thread to talk about it but you can IM if you want so I can also explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by rob_tC View Post

THE DEVIL HAS JUST POSSESSED THIS THREAD!

Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

You have now sold your soul to the devil. Thanks.

I don't believe in the devil either.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I don't believe in the devil either.
                    well that makes two of us then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                      Sick as f--k.Evil so it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X