X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    That's what satan does, not God.
    That's exactly what your god does, according to YOUR bible! He even outright says he is jealous!

This is why I know you haven't read the bible, only the sections carefully pointed out by your brain-wash... er... pastor. The entire Old Testament is the story of the waxing and waning of the Israelite kingdom based on whether or not god feels like they have been nice enough to him. Haven't been attentive enough? He sends invaders. Worship him enough? He'll send the invaders away.

This continues even more insidiously in the New Testament in which god is done with temporal punishments for failing to adore him with enough intensity and instead promises to kick the spiritual shit out of you when you die.

Your religion, particularly your weird brand of Christianity is predicated upon a fear relationship with a tyrannical and jealous god. Even this thread, ostensibly about getting into dead-people-Disneyland, is really about avoiding the horrors of your imaginary torture hole you use to frighten children into compliance.

Comment

• Frotto I apologize for my net friends.

You picked a bad topic.

If you want I can make your thread disappear. The mods on this forum are my boys......ez fix.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Not to undermine anyone's argument but if you feel like this is abusive (gone on a while) that will be done.

I was a bit out of line with my earlier comments and trust me.....

I'm not here to hate on beliefs. No matter how condescending anything reads it seems like this has become full blown childish. P.M. bostonguy/reed/tbear if you wanna erase this.

I'll at least tell them this has gotten way out of hand.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
        Last edited by Run; 01-17-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
          Not to undermine anyone's argument but if you feel like this is abusive (gone on a while) that will be done.

I was a bit out of line with my earlier comments and trust me.....

I'm not here to hate on beliefs. No matter how condescending anything reads it seems like this has become full blown childish. P.M. bostonguy/reed/tbear if you wanna erase this.

I'll at least tell them this has gotten way out of hand.
          I'd say leave the thread here. It's had the opposite effect to the one FrottageBaggins expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I'd say leave the thread here. It's had the opposite effect to the one FrottageBaggins expected.
            Agreed.

But we both know this is out of control. I think it crossed a few lines a while back and whatever. But I reread this thread and it absolutely s.ucks. too much nonsense/low EQ content.

Just seems 1 sided abusive.

Comment

• Either way this thread should be gone tomorrow.

I'll see to that.

Comment

• This is a question you can never answer until your dead. So if I see you after I'm dead I'll tell you the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  thats quite harsh dude...

as annoying and condescending as he is, the guy doesn't deserve such a tirade... if being as wondrous and awed about the cosmos has taught us anything, humility is still a trait worth holding...
                  He's not preaching about God. He's preaching blindness.

Whatever you may think about God, the way to Him is not through blindness. Blindness is not the way to anything. Blindness is a product of darkness, of chaos, the abyss. The way to God, the way to the light, the way to life and meaning is through sight.

The OP is a false prophet. All he's spreading is darkness. This thread is an expression of that. There are hundreds of pages in this thread and there is not an ounce of wisdom in it.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

Whatever you may think about God, the way to Him is not through blindness. Blindness is not the way to anything. Blindness is a product of darkness, of chaos, the abyss. The way to God, the way to the light, the way to life and meaning is through sight.

The OP is a false prophet.
                    Read that again and ask yourself if you really think it's deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post

The OP is a false prophet. All he's spreading is darkness. This thread is an expression of that. There are hundreds of pages in this thread and there is not an ounce of wisdom in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X