This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    The person who made this thread is so far beyond the realms of stupidity and absurdity and is now inescapably deep within lunacy and madness.

I think the reason that he only keeps posting every other week is because that's the only time the people from the insane asylum take him out to the library or something.

There's no way a grown man with a 2 digit I.Q and the reasoning skills of a 6 year old could possibly make enough money to afford internet, much less a computer and rent/mortgage.
    thats quite harsh dude...

as annoying and condescending as he is, the guy doesn't deserve such a tirade... if being as wondrous and awed about the cosmos has taught us anything, humility is still a trait worth holding...

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      The person who made this thread is so far beyond the realms of stupidity and absurdity and is now inescapably deep within lunacy and madness.

I think the reason that he only keeps posting every other week is because that's the only time the people from the insane asylum take him out to the library or something.

There's no way a grown man with a 2 digit I.Q and the reasoning skills of a 6 year old could possibly make enough money to afford internet, much less a computer and rent/mortgage.
      Thanks for the input "Genius", why don't you explain string theory while you're on a roll

Comment

• Merry Christmas Boxingscene. God bless you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx
          Happy New Year! What better way to start off the Year than with a right relationship with God. Please take the time to read this first post.

One of my resolutions for 2015 is to get more involved in charity work and helping thy fellow man. It's the ethical and moral thing to do, plus it makes me feel good about myself.

Comment

That's a great thing to do, but if you really want to go to heaven, you must have a genuine relationship with the Creator, God. This thread is about helping people have that relationship with Him.
            thank you for actually giving a damn about the souls of everyone here, halfling... let me speak your language so we'll understand each other better...

this post above gets me a bit uneasy though... you make it appear that you only love God because you want to go to heaven... its quite childish and selfish, its concerned about rewards, and uses fear in it's approach...

isn't it better if you say you love God, you do it because its the right thing to do? it is because of Him you genuinely love your neighbor, you become a channel of His blessings and grace to others?

if you just love (God and neighbor), with the faith you have in Him that He is good, the place you are going somewhere in the afterlife becomes irrelevant...

Comment

I love God because God is Love. Without God there is no purpose to our existence. God saved me from an eternal hell and is going to allow me to come to HIs perfect heaven. I love Him because I believe Him when He says He loves me and die for my sins. Jesus wants us to work for rewards if we are believers or He wouldn't talk about them and make it clear, but yes we should do it from the heart because we love God.
              Sounds like a woman in a violent relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Sounds like a woman in a violent relationship.

Comment

That's what satan does, not God.
                  That's exactly what your god does, according to YOUR bible! He even outright says he is jealous!

This is why I know you haven't read the bible, only the sections carefully pointed out by your brain-wash... er... pastor. The entire Old Testament is the story of the waxing and waning of the ******ite kingdom based on whether or not god feels like they have been nice enough to him. Haven't been attentive enough? He sends invaders. Worship him enough? He'll send the invaders away.

This continues even more insidiously in the New Testament in which god is done with temporal punishments for failing to adore him with enough intensity and instead promises to kick the spiritual shit out of you when you die.

Your religion, particularly your weird brand of *********ity is predicated upon a fear relationship with a tyrannical and jealous god. Even this thread, ostensibly about getting into dead-people-Disneyland, is really about avoiding the horrors of your imaginary torture hole you use to frighten children into compliance.

Comment

• Frotto I apologize for my net friends.

You picked a bad topic.

If you want I can make your thread disappear. The mods on this forum are my boys......ez fix.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Not to undermine anyone's argument but if you feel like this is abusive (gone on a while) that will be done.

I was a bit out of line with my earlier comments and trust me.....

I'm not here to hate on beliefs. No matter how condescending anything reads it seems like this has become full blown childish. P.M. bostonguy/reed/tbear if you wanna erase this.

I'll at least tell them this has gotten way out of hand.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                      Last edited by Run; 01-17-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X