This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    You are going to answer to God for the way you talk. I would watch it. Secondly, Lot was obviously living right for God.
    You're going to answer to Dumbledore for the way you talk. I would watch it.

Also Lot got drunk and smashed and knocked up his own daughters after offering them up as rape-toys for an angry mob. If that demonstrates anything it demonstrates the questionable morals of your god. You claim that you will be rewarded by that unlikely phantasm for your servitude but based on this ethically dubious little tale how do you know that his notion of a reward won't be your own version of tremendous suffering?

Comment

• Slip St. Peter a Handful of Fifties.

Comment

You are going to answer to God for the way you talk. I would watch it. Secondly, Lot was obviously living right for God.
        Does the level of suffering and torture in hell depend on how much bad **** you did on Earth? Or is the torture standard?
        Im pretty sure Piggy booked his ticket a long time ago.

Will the jews who died in the holocaust go to hell because they didnt except Christ?

Id love to see the story of Lot made into a film.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Does the level of suffering and torture in hell depend on how much bad **** you did on Earth? Or is the torture standard?
          Im pretty sure Piggy booked his ticket a long time ago.

Will the jews who died in the holocaust go to hell because they didnt except Christ?

Id love to see the story of Lot made into a film.
          I believe that the level of suffering and torture in hell depends on what you did on this earth, but I'm not 100% sure how or if it's true.

I also believe that although we all deserve hell, including myself, we all can be forgiven if we will turn to Christ Jesus and placing our faith in Him for salvation, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for our sins. Therefore, all who go to hell are without excuse.

Anyone who doesn't accept Christ, unfortunately, will go to hell. He is our only way out.

I've seen the story of Lot in movies before. Remember that he was the brother in law of Abraham, so if you watch a movie about Abraham, he will be in it.

Comment

I believe that the level of suffering and torture in hell depends on what you did on this earth, but I'm not 100% sure how or if it's true.

I also believe that although we all deserve hell, including myself, we all can be forgiven if we will turn to Christ Jesus and placing our faith in Him for salvation, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for our sins. Therefore, all who go to hell are without excuse.

Anyone who doesn't accept Christ, unfortunately, will go to hell. He is our only way out.

I've seen the story of Lot in movies before. Remember that he was the brother in law of Abraham, so if you watch a movie about Abraham, he will be in it.
            You're by far the stupidest poster on here and that's saying something because there's a lot of idiots on here. Give it up man, no one gives a **** about your fairy tales. You want people to worship some god that would punish you for an eternity because you don't believe in his insecure ass? Thanks but no thanks, I rather be in hell doing coke off a Colombia *****es fake ass.

Comment

• You young, doe.

Comment

The hottest circle of hell is reserve for internet spammers who bore everybody about their stupid religion.

I also believe that although we all deserve hell, including myself, we all can be forgiven if we will turn to Christ Jesus and placing our faith in Him for salvation, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for our sins.
                Oops! Hell for you!

[citation needed]

Also if you watch a movie about Abraham you're a dork with mental parents.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.
                  I bet hell makes the holocaust look like a bar mitzvah without the c0ck slicing. Out of the Nazi frying pan and into the fire aye! LOLZ! High five!

All those silly non-Christian fools being slaughtered as we speak should hurry da fug up and convert to Christianity before its too late! I like to think they may read this thread and see sense.

They should do what i did. I recently accepted Christ into my heart by just clsoing my eyes really tight, clenching my fists and squeezing as hard as i could like i was straining to take a massive stubborn dump. The kind that makes you sweat and weep.
                  And suddenly....in Christ popped. And i thought, golly....im saved. No hell for me. High five brother!

But, ever since i became a Christian, i have really got into interracial ****ography. Especially teacher student scenarios. Did that happen to you?
                  Anyway, praise Jesus. Cant wait for the big day when i join Our Father who art in heaven! Nudge nudge! x

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Thanks for clearing that up.
                    I bet hell makes the holocaust look like a bar mitzvah without the c0ck slicing.
                    So a Bar Mitzvah then?

The wang-choppery occurs at a Bris.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      So a Bar Mitzvah then?

The wang-choppery occurs at a Bris.
                      er...what the bloody hell would the likes of you know about c0ck pruning u filthy amoral f@g loving atheist!

Enough of this timid conversion ****e!

ACCEPT JESUS NOW OR I ****ING SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL **** U UP!

(This is where christianity is going wrong. All this softly softly bollocks.)

Comment

Working...
                      X