This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Please elaborate. I'm assuming you're referring to my point about Jesus possibly never existing? Because The stories about mithra and Horus are well documented and predate Christ.
    It's inaccurate information about Mithras and Horus. There are similar themes throughout a lot of religious beliefs but that's because religions are vehicles for collections of memes and strong memes such as resurrection and sacrifice propagate freely.

The reason I say jesus probably didn't exist is because his story is merely recycled from centuries past,
    That's the wrong reasonf ro doubting the existence of Jesus. The reason to doubt the expistence of Jesus is the lack of non-scriptural evidence for his existence.

it seems impossible that this divinity story could have occurred multiple times over with the same details as mithra and Horus, amongst others.
    The story of Mithras and the story of Horus are very different to the stories of Jesus. You're believing a lie about it based on that reDICulous Zeitgeist crockumentary.

Furthermore, no historian of that era even mentions Jesus Christ. You would think someone who was resurrecting people and performing other miracles would be mentioned in history outside of some fabricated Christian book.
    This is the issue at hand, not any nonsense about Mithras.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's inaccurate information about Mithras and Horus. There are similar themes throughout a lot of religious beliefs but that's because religions are vehicles for collections of memes and strong memes such as resurrection and sacrifice propagate freely.

That's the wrong reasonf ro doubting the existence of Jesus. The reason to doubt the expistence of Jesus is the lack of non-scriptural evidence for his existence.

The story of Mithras and the story of Horus are very different to the stories of Jesus. You're believing a lie about it based on that reDICulous Zeitgeist crockumentary.

This is the issue at hand, not any nonsense about Mithras.
      Actually it's not based on that movie, I had read about mithra over ten years ago and their stories are very similar. We agree overall but I think you're disregarding how similar Mithras stories are to jesus.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html

Comment

I'm pretty sure that isn't one.

However... Spiking your dad's drink to get him hammered so you and your sister can both have sex with him and get knocked up is specifically endorsed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Actually it's not based on that movie, I had read about mithra over ten years ago and their stories are very similar. We agree overall but I think you're disregarding how similar Mithras stories are to jesus.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html
            Almost all of the information in that link is wrong.

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mi...d_christianity

Comment

I'm pretty sure that isn't one.

However... Spiking your dad's drink to get him hammered so you and your sister can both have sex with him and get knocked up is specifically endorsed.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...36&version=NIV

Actually, in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, didn't Lott hide the angels from the mob and let his daughter out to be sodomized by them instead?

I think I remember that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Actually, in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, didn't Lott hide the angels from the mob and let his daughter out to be sodomized by them instead?

No, he was willing to do that, but the angels didn't allow that. They struck the men with blindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                  No, he was willing to do that, but the angels didn't allow that. They struck the men with blindness.

"Bull****imus!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

He offered his daughters up for rape rather than let the angels get butt stuff but the angels made the mob go blind, probably because they were 10s and made the whole crowd just masturbate their eyes right off.

Comment

He offered his daughters up for rape rather than let the angels get butt stuff but the angels made the mob go blind, probably because they were 10s and made the whole crowd just masturbate their eyes right off.
                      You are going to answer to God for the way you talk. I would watch it. Secondly, Lot was obviously living right for God.

Comment

Working...
                      X