This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frodo, can you take me there?

I want to place a bag of flaming turds at the gate of St. Peter, ring the bell, and run away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larsson_Loc View Post
      Frodo, can you take me there?

I want to place a bag of flaming turds at the gate of St. Peter, ring the bell, and run away.
      Tell that to Jesus when you stand before Him and are judged.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        Tell that to Jesus when you stand before Him and are judged.
        Why would he be worried? I would have thought Jesus would turn the other cheek ... won't he?

Or will he send him to hell to suffer unimaginable pain for eternity ???

Comment

• At that time his sins will be judged and he will get what every other person gets who spits in the face of the King of the Universe. So, do you think that the King will send Him into His Kingdom to enjoy all of it's blessings or do you think that the one who commits treason against Him will be sent to prison? What would you expect to happen?

Comment

At that time his sins will be judged and he will get what every other person gets who spits in the face of the King of the Universe. So, do you think that the King will send Him into His Kingdom to enjoy all of it's blessings or do you think that the one who commits treason against Him will be sent to prison? What would you expect to happen?
            Jesus isn't the king of the universe. This is the King of the Cosmos:

Are you going to a rapture party on May 21st?

Comment

• That guy is a false prophet. The bible warns about people like him. It says that no one knows the hour of Christ's coming.

Comment

• This is the Master of the Universe stoopid!

Comment

It's evidence of Christ because He is specifically named, the manner of His death and the circumstances surrounding Him. The point is that the Bible is not the only evidence of Him. Also, there are many other writings of Him that are apographical that didn't make the bible.
                  He is specifically named as being the god of the christians. Or are you suggesting that a review of a Harry Potter film is evidence of the existence of Harry Potter because he is "specifically named" in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He is specifically named as being the god of the christians. Or are you suggesting that a review of a Harry Potter film is evidence of the existence of Harry Potter because he is "specifically named" in that?
                    Those quotes were from historians. Also, I don't think they made movies back then. You don't seem to want to have an honest discussion here.

Comment

Those quotes were from historians. Also, I don't think they made movies back then. You don't seem to want to have an honest discussion here.
                      Historians documenting the beliefs of christians mentioned the name of their god or prophet or whatever and you say "See!". That's like the argument "If Jesus doesn't exist then HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME!?!?!?"

Comment

Working...
                      X