Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta listen to me. I'm from the future. I saw how horrible it was, the world was in complete chaos and you won't see any single human laughing. Democracy was established in America by Christians and not muslims or atheists. The majority of the population in the future are Chinese, communist who don't believe in God. They are cruel, they burned Rome! They burned the rest of Europe for a hundred years. America split into 4 parts.

I'm telling you, this is serious ****. I've proven you that I know what the future looks like, you just gotta trust me on this one.

The Chinese are the enemy. Save the Philippines, save the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayquiao View Post
      You gotta listen to me. I'm from the future. I saw how horrible it was, the world was in complete chaos and you won't see any single human laughing. Democracy was established in America by Christians and not muslims or atheists. The majority of the population in the future are Chinese, communist who don't believe in God. They are cruel, they burned Rome! They burned the rest of Europe for a hundred years. America split into 4 parts.

I'm telling you, this is serious ****. I've proven you that I know what the future looks like, you just gotta trust me on this one.

And your god was powerless to stop them? What a *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        And your god was powerless to stop them? What a *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayquiao View Post
          You gotta listen to me. I'm from the future. I saw how horrible it was, the world was in complete chaos and you won't see any single human laughing. Democracy was established in America by Christians and not muslims or atheists. The majority of the population in the future are Chinese, communist who don't believe in God. They are cruel, they burned Rome! They burned the rest of Europe for a hundred years. America split into 4 parts.

Comment

• Comment

• I am making another trip to Mars next month.

I'll make some inquires and get to the bottom of this.

Comment

• http://www.buckfast.org.uk/page-home.html
                http://www.buckfast.org.uk/page-tonicwine.html
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
                    Tyson KO's Lewis and Holyfield within 5 in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post

It's funny what is it about the number 7.Ever heard of 7 deadly sins.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

WRATH
                      1.intense anger (usually on an epic scale)
                      belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
                      2.AVARICE
                      an excessive or inordinate desire of gain; greediness after wealth; covetousness; cupidity
                      3.SLOTH
                      Sloth means laziness, sluggishness etc.
                      4.PRIDE
                      In almost every list Pride is considered the original or most serious sin, and the ultimate source of all other sins. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive to others, failing to give credit due to others, or excessive love of self (especially holding self out of proper position toward God). Dante's definition was "love of self perverted to hatred and contempt for one's neighbour". In Jacob Bidermann's medieval miracle play, Cenodoxus, Pride is the deadliest of all the sins and leads directly to the damnation of the famed Doctor of Paris, Cenodoxus. Pride was what sparked the fall of Lucifer from Heaven, and his subsequent transformation into Satan. Vanity and Narcissism are good examples of these sins, though both imply a more empty feeling of Pride, with little to back it up. In the Divine Comedy, the penitent were forced to walk with their heads bowed while they were whipped in order to induce feelings of humility.

self-esteem, self-improtance.
                      usually when people are referred to with "pride" it can imply that they are arrogant.

5.LUST
                      A strong sexual desire/
                      self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
                      have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
                      6.ENVY
                      A feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another
                      A spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
                      7.GLUTTONY
                      Habitual eating to excess
                      Eating to excess (personified as one of the deadly sins)
                      Last edited by alza1988; 11-22-2009, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X