No announcement yet.

Rate YOUR Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid 7.

and I'm not going to lie to myself, and start thinking I'm some matthew mcconaughey because I'm not, but I have features.........and those features have never once in my life slowed me down from getting with girls. And realistically why the hell would a guy want to look good for any other reason unless they're a total ****.

I don't concern myself with my looks and any excersises and training I do are to keep me in good physical fighting shape.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The funny thing is that both Shanus and BabyPhat ranked themselves at 7.

Edit: While many other users ranked themselves at 8,9 and 10.

Although I consider both Shanus and BP among the most good looking users on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Solid 7.

and I'm not going to lie to myself, and start thinking I'm some matthew mcconaughey because I'm not, but I have features.........and those features have never once in my life slowed me down from getting with girls. And realistically why the hell would a guy want to look good for any other reason unless they're a total ****.

I don't concern myself with my looks and any excersises and training I do are to keep me in good physical fighting shape.
        your pretty fly for a white guy

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

Although I consider both Shanus and BP among the most good looking users on the site.
          Helg'as an 8 IMO. Maybe higher.

Comment

Dupree: I knew it, you have that. You have that little Carlness that twinkle in your eye that says they're never going to beat you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

it say rate YOUR looks so it someone personal opoin of his own look and not others

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                it say rate YOUR looks so it someone personal opoin of his own look and not others
                I am saying that people totally forgot about modesty.

Comment

true..............i would give it to shanus.....i mean.........babyphat

Comment

I am saying that people totally forgot about modesty.
                    well beauty in the eye of th4e beholder

it is good the someone concentrate on the postive accepte because thinking too much negative could create to obseion

anyway everybody is beautiful but inner beauti is hard to get and much more better

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                      well beauty in the eye of th4e beholder

it is good the someone concentrate on the postive accepte because thinking too much negative could create to obseion

anyway everybody is beautiful but inner beauti is hard to get and much more better
                      Jack the ripper would agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X