Clear All

7 on a good day 6 on a normal day

Comment

it know rarely i get looks compliment only from my mother

" a face only a mother could love."

and an arabc quote : " THe monkey in his mother eyes is a gazelle."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mi*Vida*Loca~ View Post
        scars give you character, most of the time women find them sexy..

I'm getting a boob job dude
        Yeah the girl i'm with now loves my scars she always asks how I got it,did it hurt lol she seems to find new ones every time we together.
        My mate bought his wife a boob job for her birthday he said its the best money hes ever spent lol shes happy,hes happy.

Comment

Originally posted by porlie View Post
          Yeah the girl i'm with now loves my scars she always asks how I got it,did it hurt lol she seems to find new ones every time we together.
          My mate bought his wife a boob job for her birthday he said its the best money hes ever spent lol shes happy,hes happy.
          yea see women like scars, they are interesting, especially bar fight ones. My husband has a few from fights with guys he worked with.

the boob job-yea my husband is saving money now for it. There's some other things I'm getting done. He just want's me to be happy. They aren't gonna be huge like those crazy women that later have back problems, but just fixed.. sorta like if I didn't want to wear a bra I wouldn't need 2.

Comment

yea see women like scars, they are interesting, especially bar fight ones. My husband has a few from fights with guys he worked with.

the boob job-yea my husband is saving money now for it. There's some other things I'm getting done. He just want's me to be happy. They aren't gonna be huge like those crazy women that later have back problems, but just fixed.. sorta like if I didn't want to wear a bra I wouldn't need 2.
            Forget the boob job, you should get a nose job.

Comment

Originally posted by GooGoo View Post
              Forget the boob job, you should get a nose job.
              thanks.. that was super nice

Comment

Loca, your nose looks fine, dont get a tit job, tis unnatrual, or however the **** you spell it

Comment

thanks.. that was super nice
                  Oh I forgot, I wanted to say with a new nose jobe you will turn into a perfect 10.

Comment

I'm gonna let KayJay and Dr. Filth pick for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DYE View Post
                      Loca, your nose looks fine, dont get a tit job, tis unnatrual, or however the **** you spell it
                      I would give you good k for that but I owe you one more bad k

no I know my nose is messed up.. like I said I didn't realize it till I started takin pics of me.. I got it from my dad.. I'm not getting a nose job. The boob job isn't going to be one of those unnatural looking ones, I have several friends & 1 sis-n-law that have them and they look great.

Comment

Working...
                      X