Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Game Franchises Need A Remake/Reboot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto needs a reboot with some new direction.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol you called it before, I am boring as hell like an old man. All the signs are there for people to think i'm in my 50s

And the other day I was talking about that I go to sleep to Jazz music
      Lmfaaaaaaooooooooooooooo!!!!

My man!

In my mental image of you, the cigarette has just been upgraded to a cigar, and now, you constantly wear a smoking jacket. Even under the bulletproof vest!

Comment

the current iteration of paragon should be thrown in the trash.

Comment

Parasite Eve
          Onimusha
          Dino Crysis
          Socom
          Fight Night
          Silent Hill

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the current iteration of paragon should be thrown in the trash.
            I looked it up, and it doesn't look all that good. Do you game regularly, or just when you have nothing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              I looked it up, and it doesn't look all that good. Do you game regularly, or just when you have nothing to do?

i mostly play socially with friends, but i have quite a bit of playtime on paragon and i'm platinum league, which is top 2% ish.

i used to have a blast playing paragon. it's my first moba, and i'm really enjoying the genera. they've basically ruined the game with the latest update. turned a lot of people off.

i've preordered destiny 2, and i'm hoping it's fun for a while. got several buddies who will be playing. we have a few laughs, i drink and smoke, they do coke, it's good times.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i mostly play socially with friends, but i have quite a bit of playtime on paragon and i'm platinum league, which is top 2% ish.

i used to have a blast playing paragon. it's my first moba, and i'm really enjoying the genera. they've basically ruined the game with the latest update. turned a lot of people off.

i've preordered destiny 2, and i'm hoping it's fun for a while. got several buddies who will be playing. we have a few laughs, i drink and smoke, they do coke, it's good times.
                ****, hats off on the bold.

I suck at any online mode for any game ever made. Like, suck hard. I avoid that ****. My homies took a smoke break once while playing LoL and set me up with bots. They ended up having to make me invulnerable cuz I sucked so hard, lol.

Have you played Titanfall, or the sequel by any chance? I've never been that into Destiny, but Titanfall looks hella fun.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  So what about more fast paced horror FPS games, like Doom? Or 3rd person shiet like Deadspace?

EDIT: with regard to GTA, you're showing your age, homie.
                  I bought this one right when it came out, so that must make me really old

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I bought this one right when it came out, so that must make me really old

**** dude, I didn't even play the original GTA on account of that awful top down camera angle.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Grand Theft Auto needs a reboot with some new direction.
                      I haven't played GTA 5.

Does it suck?

Comment

Working...
                      X