Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Game Franchises Need A Remake/Reboot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yeah I liked Dead Space. No, I wasn't a big fan of Doom.

Lol what you mean? I'm old?

I mean you're showing what generation you may belong to.

Preferring GTA 3 and VC to the newer installments is like preferring Pierce Brosnan's Bond movies to Daniel Craigs.

Of course, I could be wrong, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PK Dionysus Alt View Post

I mean you're showing what generation you may belong to.

Preferring GTA 3 and VC to the newer installments is like preferring Pierce Brosnan's Bond movies to Daniel Craigs.

Of course, I could be wrong, lol.
      Lol yeah i'm 28.

Comment

Lol yeah i'm 28.
        Lmao, then I wasn't wrong.

I'm from the San Andreas gen, and I'm only a few years younger than you.

GTA 3 was a ****ing trip. Claude didn't talk the whole damn game.

Comment

Lmao, then I wasn't wrong.

I'm from the San Andreas gen, and I'm only a few years younger than you.

GTA 3 was a ****ing trip. Claude didn't talk the whole damn game.
          I thought you were older than me by like 2 decades

I link writing books to an older, retired person.

Comment

I thought you were older than me by like 2 decades

I link writing books to an older, retired person.
            Bro, this was EXACTLY how I thought of you. I thought you were an older dude who was an armed guard for them trucks that transport money, with a scar on your face, and a perpetually lit cigarette.

Comment

Bro, this was EXACTLY how I thought of you. I thought you were an older dude who was an armed guard for them trucks that transport money, with a scar on your face, and a perpetually lit cigarette.

I thought you were as old as Anorak because you talk exactly the same and he's in his 40s I believe. You two have similar humor, which is why I like you as a poster

It's crazy how your personality tells people how old you are, when you are anon. I would've sworn you were like in your 30s or 40s LOL.

I can definitely see how I come off as old though. Which is funny because in real life people think i'm 10 years younger than what I am.

Comment

I thought you were as old as Anorak because you talk exactly the same and he's in his 40s I believe. You two have similar humor, which is why I like you as a poster

It's crazy how your personality tells people how old you are, when you are anon. I would've sworn you were like in your 30s or 40s LOL.

I can definitely see how I come off as old though. Which is funny because in real life people think i'm 10 years younger than what I am.

I have a filthy sense of humour, bro. I can see how you'd make the comparisons.

I figured you were older because you seem like you've got it together. At least personality wise. I attribute that shiet to maturity, whether age wise or whatever.

I've been told I come across as an older cat, mainly because of how I carry myself in conversations and such. My cousin's brother in law kept calling me "big bro" when talking to me, even though he was in his 30's

Yet I'm so easily triggered by juvenile humour. Certain words are ruined for me. Ever since I heard some dude say that Lenny Kravitz' "pipe game" wasn't impressive, I haven't been able to maintain my composure any time somebody says pipe. I ****ing giggle every time.

That said, I've only slightly altered my image of you. You just have a baby face now. The cigarette is still lit.

Comment

Mass Effect Trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    Mass Effect Trilogy.
                    Bro, EA-oware ****ed up the 3rd game, and then Andromeda so badly, they should just focus on Anthem and stay the **** away our beloved RPG franchises.

Comment

I have a filthy sense of humour, bro. I can see how you'd make the comparisons.

I figured you were older because you seem like you've got it together. At least personality wise. I attribute that shiet to maturity, whether age wise or whatever.

I've been told I come across as an older cat, mainly because of how I carry myself in conversations and such. My cousin's brother in law kept calling me "big bro" when talking to me, even though he was in his 30's

Yet I'm so easily triggered by juvenile humour. Certain words are ruined for me. Ever since I heard some dude say that Lenny Kravitz' "pipe game" wasn't impressive, I haven't been able to maintain my composure any time somebody says pipe. I ****ing giggle every time.

That said, I've only slightly altered my image of you. You just have a baby face now. The cigarette is still lit.
                      Lol you called it before, I am boring as hell like an old man. All the signs are there for people to think i'm in my 50s

And the other day I was talking about that I go to sleep to Jazz music

Comment

Working...
                      X