Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not that far in but enjoying it. At times I've felt a little overwhelmed as there is a lot to remember but I'm getting there. The world feels properly alive unlike any game I've ever played.

Bumped in to a stranger, a woman, her horse collapsed on her. I helped her up and offered her a lift home trying to be nice and she accepts. I jump on my horse and bring it over to her but accidentally bang in to her with the horse, she goes mental saying I'm trying to kill her which leads to a 30 second chase with me actually trying to kill her but missing all my shots. I eventually kill her and rob her body but I get discovered robbing her so I kill again and get discovered robbing his body and kill again. 1 act of kindness on my part inadvertently led to me catching 3 bodies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I'm not that far in but enjoying it. At times I've felt a little overwhelmed as there is a lot to remember but I'm getting there. The world feels properly alive unlike any game I've ever played.

Bumped in to a stranger, a woman, her horse collapsed on her. I helped her up and offered her a lift home trying to be nice and she accepts. I jump on my horse and bring it over to her but accidentally bang in to her with the horse, she goes mental saying I'm trying to kill her which leads to a 30 second chase with me actually trying to kill her but missing all my shots. I eventually kill her and rob her body but I get discovered robbing her so I kill again and get discovered robbing his body and kill again. 1 act of kindness on my part inadvertently led to me catching 3 bodies!!

Killing people is a lot more complicated in this game than any other game. You legit think twice before you do it because of the consequences. Talk about realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Killing people is a lot more complicated in this game than any other game. You legit think twice before you do it because of the consequences. Talk about realistic.

You can say that again. In the first game my favourite pastime was hogtying people, taking them to the train tracks and waiting for the train to come. I've not even attempted it in this one yet. A lot of my map is red due to the bounties on me but I'm to broke to pay them. I might do what Redd said and get arrested for them. I was doing a mission when 4 guys done a ride by on me and gunned me down, I was raging

Comment

Killed a criminal and went to go loot his horse's saddle bags. Horse got spooked and kicked me. Tried to calm him but he did it again. I got really irritated so I went and punched the horse right in the face. ****er turned around and kicked me so hard he killed me.

This game is definitely on another level when it comes to realistic reactions and consequences.
          Like, when you stare at someone too long and it creeps them out. I actually went into someone's camp and just started at them until they got freaked out and ran off. I then looted all his stuff. No shots fired or PITA witnesses.

Comment

Turns out the game's 725million open weekend makes it the biggest grossing weekend for any entertainment product, ever. That includes movies.

GTA5 was 25% bigger, but debuted on a weekday.

Funny how the game makes you feel like you're in your own world, while millions of others have their own same world.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Turns out the game's 725million open weekend makes it the biggest grossing weekend for any entertainment product, ever. That includes movies.

Funny how the game makes you feel like you're in your own world, while millions of others have their own same world.
              I don't want to see it when RDR2 Online comes. The servers will be crashing alot.

Comment

That's why I get the strategy guides for games like this. Even though they're the size of textbooks these days. Maybe wait a week and check Gamefaqs for anything I missed after playing for a while. I'm doing some retro gaming for now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I think GTA v did 500 Mill opening weekend right?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    That's why I get the strategy guides for games like this. Even though they're the size of textbooks these days. Maybe wait a week and check Gamefaqs for anything I missed after playing for a while. I'm doing some retro gaming for now though.
                    Youtube is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Youtube is all you need.
                      Oh yeah, youtube is great too. I use it for old school games these days as well. I couldn't have beat Friday the 13th without the Game Genie without it.

Comment

Working...
                      X