Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great video to watch. Actual game developers from other games talking about playing RDR2.

Comment

• Been finding a lot of treasures and hidden stuff. Without any help from YouTube, which makes it more satisfying. I set love exploring and figuring that stuff out on my own.

I've bought all the clothes and guns I could want, upgraded camp, but I still have $5,000 burning a hole in my pocket.

What do you guys do with your money? I haven't gone into the story very much so I'm wondering if it will come in handy later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Been finding a lot of treasures and hidden stuff. Without any help from YouTube, which makes it more satisfying. I set love exploring and figuring that stuff out on my own.

I've bought all the clothes and guns I could want, upgraded camp, but I still have $5,000 burning a hole in my pocket.

What do you guys do with your money? I haven't gone into the story very much so I'm wondering if it will come in handy later.
        Lol, how did you get so much money. I need to go to the shop and sell quite a few things I have but I have like $400 in my pocket and if I wanted to, I could spend it right away but obviously I need it. I've probably got like $300 worth of stuff I need to sell.

I load up on bullets (that I can't get at camp), food, oil/pomade...all the stuff that you need for survival at the shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Lol, how did you get so much money. I need to go to the shop and sell quite a few things I have but I have like $400 in my pocket and if I wanted to, I could spend it right away but obviously I need it. I've probably got like $300 worth of stuff I need to sell.

I load up on bullets (that I can't get at camp), food, oil/pomade...all the stuff that you need for survival at the shops.

Mostly 2 things; Treasure hunting and killing gang members. I did most of that by traveling off the main paths. All the good stuff, the special monuments containing treasure, the gang camps, etc is found just off the roads. Watch your minmap and check out EVERY building.

Use the "eagle eye" frequently as it shows you where loot is (not just animals). Doing that completely changed the game for me.

The Murfee Brood aren't worth killing unless you need ammo but ODriscolls and the other dudes in Louisiana all have watches and jewelery you sell to fences, as well as ammo. I've killed hundreds of them. I'll run two sawed off shotguns and run right into their camp, use dead eye, and blow them all away before they can draw their weapons. You don't get in trouble for killing gang members either.

I didn't really commit all that many crimes in getting that 5k and I don't play all day either. The couple murder sprees I did do racked up two $300 bounties but I had the money to pay them off so I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Mostly 2 things; Treasure hunting and killing gang members. I did most of that by traveling off the main paths. All the good stuff, the special monuments containing treasure, the gang camps, etc is found just off the roads. Watch your minmap and check out EVERY building.

Use the "eagle eye" frequently as it shows you where loot is (not just animals). Doing that completely changed the game for me.

The Murfee Brood aren't worth killing unless you need ammo but ODriscolls and the other dudes in Louisiana all have watches and jewelery you sell to fences, as well as ammo. I've killed hundreds of them. I'll run two sawed off shotguns and run right into their camp, use dead eye, and blow them all away before they can draw their weapons. You don't get in trouble for killing gang members either.

I didn't really commit all that many crimes in getting that 5k and I don't play all day either. The couple murder sprees I did do racked up two $300 bounties but I had the money to pay them off so I did.
            How do you find the gang camps?

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              How do you find the gang camps?
              The Lemoyne Raiders and O'Driscols will have campfires set up off the side of the road. Murfee Brood will be found having murdered campers and picnickers (if you see dead bodies on your map/minimap, always go investigate).

Comment

• I made it to the epilogue - at 75% complete.

Completed last night - Jaw was dropped. Not sure how I feel about it.

HIGHLIGHT TEXT BELOW FOR SPOILER

I FEEL SAD IS HOW I FEEL DAMNIT. He shouldve shot Micah in the face at least.

Comment

• i feel like this game makes my bond with my dog stronger

Comment

• I just heard Prima games is going out of business so this game will be one of the last major strategy guide releases ever.

Comment

• RDR2 online is 5.6 GB, plus the regular game is 104GB. That is nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X