Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 7 trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this first person? wtf were they thinking? i download the demo earlier and not played it yet. probably won't bother now. if they're gonna mess with it that much then just re-name it.

resident evil has been dead to me since re4.

edit. played it and it was shite.
    Last edited by Siq/; 06-14-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I watched this last night and didn't even realise it was RE until the end. Definitely has a PT vibe about it and will probably be good in VR.....but what links, if any, does it have to RE games? I don't see any. Ghosts in a RE game?

Comment

Didn't know the demo was out yet, will give it a try later.

I loved the earlier games, i was glad to hear that 7 would revert back to old ways. The demo looks more like Silent Hill however.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Didn't know the demo was out yet, will give it a try later.

I loved the earlier games, i was glad to hear that 7 would revert back to old ways. The demo looks more like Silent Hill however.
          wut? it's nothing like RE. they could've called this 'haunted' or some shit like that. it sort of reminded me of outlast and those sorts of games. not my sort of game at all but they seem to be very popular.

Comment

If this is what Capcom or whoever are doing with this franchise, they should just stop making RE games or end the series already. This series should've died with Wesker.

Comment

I played the teaser/demo and I have to say I loved it... IMO it has a very creepy atmosphere but be aware it seems like it'll prob be an outlast style of game, but I found Outlast to be quite entertaining.

Comment

Outlast is that game that you're running around with a camera and can't attack or anything...didn't like it. I need weapons/guns

Waiting for my second game, Dishonored 2, it doesn't look like a let down like RE7

Capcom promised to go back to the way RE was, instead it just followed the crowd of current horror games. It will gain those fans that like those games, but I am disappointed as an RE fan since the late 90s. It's a completely different game than what I have played in the last 6 entries, including the badly reviewed RE6. I really don't feel like buying this one, for the first time. Like I said, I already have SOMA for that, no need for RE to give me the same exact thing. I waited 4 years for this, so frustrating

Comment

Updated with recent gameplay video

Comment

Resident Evil it's my favorite game. When I hear about Resident Evil 7 its coming I can't wait for playing but in 7 have only 1 issue no have Leon. Without Leon resident evil game its nothing can't enjoy for playing this game. :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X