No announcement yet.

fall out 4 anyone playing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    My settlements are starting to come around. Setting up recruitment beacons, junk piles so they can contribute to my workshop, also setting up power and defense. I can't remember the name of the settlement, but it's the one where it's all just robot workers, I didn't want to really set up anything but defense cause they are doing good on their own and don't need beds or anything. Just set up a supply line though so they can help out other settlements.

This game is too serious man . Got me caring about settlers happiness and whether or not everything in my town is good.

I have a ridiculous amount of materials though due to previously only building up Sanctuary. I can see myself running low on things in the future like stuff for generators and such, so i'm gonna have to grind and get back out there. Gotta remember to set up those scavenging stations in every town and assign someone to it.

I have just one scavenging station at Sanctuary Hills. Does it provide a lot of materials? I haven't actually paid attention to what it actually provides.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Yeah I loved the Silver Shroud missions too. I always selected the Shroud dialogue options which were hilarious, you're talking to some hardened criminal like a super hero lmao.

Btw, the last Silver Shroud mission, were you able to save the captive?
      The Shroud dialogues were funny as fack.

"Death has come for you, evil doer!" and the guys were like "Look at this cosplaying asshole". Then I proceed to beat them to death with a modified bat. No one talks to the Silver Shroud that way.

Yeah, i managed to save my "sidekick". Got through a speech check that made the bad guys focus their attacks on me.

I went back to the memory den and my sidekick said he'll upgrade my Shroud gear. Haven't done the upgrades yet but i'm thinking of rocking the Shroud outfit throughout my whole run.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

"Death has come for you, evil doer!" and the guys were like "Look at this cosplaying asshole". Then I proceed to beat them to death with a modified bat. No one talks to the Silver Shroud that way.

Yeah, i managed to save my "sidekick". Got through a speech check that made the bad guys focus their attacks on me.

I went back to the memory den and my sidekick said he'll upgrade my Shroud gear. Haven't done the upgrades yet but i'm thinking of rocking the Shroud outfit throughout my whole run.
        Maybe I should go back to get my Shroud gear upgraded. I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me. Got my guy rocking a pair of sunglasses with the outfit, and rolling around with an aluminum bat with the blade on the end just messing people up.

Comment

I have just one scavenging station at Sanctuary Hills. Does it provide a lot of materials? I haven't actually paid attention to what it actually provides.
          I haven't noticed or checked. I don't think it will make that much of a difference but I have someone assigned to it in each of my settlements

Comment

Maybe I should go back to get my Shroud gear upgraded. I haven't taken it off since he gave it to me. Got my guy rocking a pair of sunglasses with the outfit, and rolling around with an aluminum bat with the blade on the end just messing people up.
            Don't remember what it's called but I got a legendary bat that causes bleeding damage. Modified it with the blade and made it aluminum as well. It's crazy powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

I had to do that part over like 5 times to get it right. I ended up taking one of every drug I had, used my most powerful gun, with time slowed down, finally got that ******* with a one shot kill and took out the other goons.

I went back and the side kick dude says he'll upgrade gear but not right now, come back later. Not sure what he's waiting for.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 11-27-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I was rockin that for the longest time too but I found this legendary piece of leather chest armor, it's called Chameleon. So if I'm crouching and moving really slow, it makes me invisible like a stealth boy. So all my other leather pieces I have them Shadowed, which makes them black. Looks pretty good with the road leathers under. My sneak game is on point now.

Comment

I was rockin that for the longest time too but I found this legendary piece of leather chest armor, it's called Chameleon. So if I'm crouching and moving really slow, it makes me invisible like a stealth boy. So all my other leather pieces I have them Shadowed, which makes them black. Looks pretty good with the road leathers under. My sneak game is on point now.
                  We maybe too into this game. Thread has literally been taken over by us going back and forth.

I have my sneak rating as high as it will go for now(3 stars) but I should be able to get it up to 4 in a bit as i'm level 37 and I think the last star requires a 41 level if i'm not mistaken. But yeah I can be standing right in front of people looking for me and nothing happens. I'll usually snipe them and if it doesn't kill them I move a bit but stay close so they'll have to kind of run by me, that's when I go into VATS and that Shotgun action or melee damage happens.

Comment

We maybe too into this game. Thread has literally been taken over by us going back and forth.

I have my sneak rating as high as it will go for now(3 stars) but I should be able to get it up to 4 in a bit as i'm level 37 and I think the last star requires a 41 level if i'm not mistaken. But yeah I can be standing right in front of people looking for me and nothing happens. I'll usually snipe them and if it doesn't kill them I move a bit but stay close so they'll have to kind of run by me, that's when I go into VATS and that Shotgun action or melee damage happens.
                    We are right around the same point basically, I'm level 37 or 38 right now.

I'm going to have a second play through when I finish where my character will be nothing but sneak and sniper. Probably make some bad ass chick, lone wonderer where I can be like a ninja and pick pocket everyone (which my character now can't really pull off, I think I only have one sneak perk currently).

Fallout games are really the only games I can enjoy multiple play throughs and have equally as fun time as the first, since you can have different character builds and make various choices and discover new stuff you missed out on in the first play through.

Comment

We are right around the same point basically, I'm level 37 or 38 right now.

I'm going to have a second play through when I finish where my character will be nothing but sneak and sniper. Probably make some bad ass chick, lone wonderer where I can be like a ninja and pick pocket everyone (which my character now can't really pull off, I think I only have one sneak perk currently).

Fallout games are really the only games I can enjoy multiple play throughs and have equally as fun time as the first, since you can have different character builds and make various choices and discover new stuff you missed out on in the first play through.
                      I was saying almost the exact same thing to my cousin yesterday. Gonna make a female for my second play through but she'll be a straight up thug. Like yesterday I wandered into vault 81 and was all nice, but my girl is gonna go in and shoot that place up and take everything. Get her charisma up so she can convince people easily and take advantage of them.

Be a straight up slumlord and care nothing for her settlements.
                      Perfect example was when I was in 81 and had to go get that cure for that kid that got bit by a molerat. Should I actually decide to do it i'll make my girl keep the cure for herself so the boy can die.

Comment

Working...
                      X