Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, just picked up Dante's inferno and lost souls..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loved dante's inferno...

yeah its a clone, but I still enjoyed it... the cleopatra/anthony boss fight was very good...

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
      Please explain further, I have no clue about weapons or tatanite shard other than I have a few shards.

And what do you mean by "ascend to raw"?
      You'll eventually start finding titanite, which can be used to upgrade your weapons and armor after you find a blacksmith. You're not that far from finding the first one, so you'll see then. Upgrading your weapons and armor is just as, if not more important than actually leveling up at the bonfires.

When you do find the first blacksmith, he'll sell boxes that let you upgrade and repair your equipment at bonfires. Get it. Just walk around killing **** to get souls if you have to, but get those boxes.

Comment

I'm actually starting to enjoy dark souls. Outside of the fact that there's hardly any music and the dialog is rare. My axe is a beast.

Comment

I'm actually starting to enjoy dark souls. Outside of the fact that there's hardly any music and the dialog is rare. My axe is a beast.
          A lot of the story and lore has to be sought out. Reading item descriptions and finding NPCs that aren't easy to find. It's actually really, really cool.

Comment

So where's the 2nd bell located?

Comment

So where's the 2nd bell located?
              Underground. There's a locked door before the bridge the dragon overlooks you can open after ringing the first.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Underground. There's a locked door before the bridge the dragon overlooks you can open after ringing the first.
                The dragon?? And how in the hell am I supposed to get past him??

Comment

The dragon?? And how in the hell am I supposed to get past him??
                  It's before the dragon, you don't have to deal with it. You know when you first see the bridge? There's a door back that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    It's before the dragon, you don't have to deal with it. You know when you first see the bridge? There's a door back that way.
                    I've already opened that door. Took me way down to the basement I want to say? Where the thief dead guys are. But no bell. I'm ready to give up on this game tbh. I started playing cause somebody here said it was better than Elderscrolls. I have to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                    X