Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, just picked up Dante's inferno and lost souls..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's lost souls?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
      Man, I'm stuck in lost souls. Dis is bull$h!t. How do I get past that demon in the beginning of the game? I ran past him the 1st time, got a sword and shield, I dropped down on him, took half is life and still getting the crap kicked out of me.
      Learn its patterns and be patient. Roll a lot. Rolling makes you invulnerable to a lot of attacks. If you stick close and circle the thing, it will do an attack where it lifts up in the air and slams down a lot, which is easy to avoid and allows an opening to get some hits in.

You should always keep your equipment load light enough that you can still roll quickly. It's a lifesaver.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Learn its patterns and be patient. Roll a lot. Rolling makes you invulnerable to a lot of attacks. If you stick close and circle the thing, it will do an attack where it lifts up in the air and slams down a lot, which is easy to avoid and allows an opening to get some hits in.

You should always keep your equipment load light enough that you can still roll quickly. It's a lifesaver.
        Thanks bro. It is very frustrating. I'm pissed of cause I heard someone say it was better than elder scrolls, so I got all uppity. Now I'm not so sure bout that.

Comment

Ok, beat the demon finally. Then ran across some damn skeletons that don't die. Got my a$$ kicked a bit then stopped fighting them altogether and ran away. Now I'm beating on some dead guys in a castle like thingamajig.

Comment

Ok, beat the demon finally. Then ran across some damn skeletons that don't die. Got my a$$ kicked a bit then stopped fighting them altogether and ran away. Now I'm beating on some dead guys in a castle like thingamajig.
            Stay away from the skeletons for a long time. Even if you get past them, the tomb you end up in eventually is impossible early on.

Comment

I thought this was called Deontay's Inferno.

Liakavich played it.

Comment

Was about to give up on dark souls. So there I was dying in the same place for like a week, finally I got an idea. "What if I climb the tower, kill the 2 dead guys, then keep climbing the tower and drop cutting the bull demon"? It work, finally beat him. Only to find out that in the room where the only bonfire for miles were, there was a ladder I could have used to completely avoid the bull demon for some time, wow.

Comment

Was about to give up on dark souls. So there I was dying in the same place for like a week, finally I got an idea. "What if I climb the tower, kill the 2 dead guys, then keep climbing the tower and drop cutting the bull demon"? It work, finally beat him. Only to find out that in the room where the only bonfire for miles were, there was a ladder I could have used to completely avoid the bull demon for some time, wow.
                  seems like you're talking about the bonfire under the bridge(where the dragons at), if so you have to kick down that ladder, so you couldn't have skipped the bulldemon, atleast not that way

here's one tip, get any "normal" weapon, any weapon that you like, that uses titanite shards, even if it's weak, just power it up non-stop, i'd just say dont ascend to raw

the game is easy as hell, actually pretty boring
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-05-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    seems like you're talking about the bonfire under the bridge(where the dragons at), if so you have to kick down that ladder, so you couldn't have skipped the bulldemon, atleast not that way

here's one tip, get any "normal" weapon, any weapon that you like, that uses titanite shards, even if it's weak, just power it up non-stop, i'd just say dont ascend to raw

the game is easy as hell, actually pretty boring
                    Please explain further, I have no clue about weapons or tatanite shard other than I have a few shards.

And what do you mean by "ascend to raw"?

Comment

Please explain further, I have no clue about weapons or tatanite shard other than I have a few shards.

And what do you mean by "ascend to raw"?
                      you'll understand when you get to the weapon smith

keep venturing, be strong(willed) and dont forget about parrying

Comment

Working...
                      X