Collapse
No announcement yet.

To All Fight Night Fans!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have u played the demo for fn3 on the 360. i have to say it is 10x better than rn3 its alot harder now. No more haymaker cheaters. just from the demo i can tell people wont be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by barry
      fight night is much better, i played both vic boxers2 and fightnight2 and fight night has the better reality factor, this is what people want!
      Speak for yourself. I thought VB 1 was better then FN 2 because it was more realistic. After watching VB 2 vids and playing the FN 3 demo I didnt even think FN 3 was going to be much better then VB 2, but then I saw some video of the different styles and now I'm guessing FN 3 will be the best boxing game ever.

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+night+round+3

does that really look very good to you i sure aint too impressed with it dude. that is just the demo i know someone will say that. ok well here is fight night 3 the actual game itself:

ok that game aint that much better than fn2 and you can tell it.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy

does that really look very good to you i sure aint too impressed with it dude. that is just the demo i know someone will say that. ok well here is fight night 3 the actual game itself:

ok that game aint that much better than fn2 and you can tell it.
          have you got the game?
          have you played the game?
          i dont think so, so dont knock it untill you tried it!

Comment

Is the game any good…?

Comment

have you got the game?
              have you played the game?
              i dont think so, so dont knock it untill you tried it!
              your right and i will try it but you can tell from the videos dude. dont worry im still getting the game just cause i love boxing. this is more of a really educated prediction im making based on a lot of evidence ive seen. i cant say for sure without playing of course as with anything i guess.

although i dont have to screw some dude to tell you i know i dont like that. have you tried that no i didnt think so hahahahaha.

Comment

fight night is much better, i played both vic boxers2 and fightnight2 and fight night has the better reality factor, this is what people want!

OK

Fight night round 1 and 2 and 3 might look better than and VB game but what im trying to prove is that in fight night you cant take like 50 jabs and 40 uppercuts to the face without getting KO'ed if that was any VB game you would've been Ko'ed already. VB is like a more realistic boxing game one mistake a boom you touching the canvas.

All fight night games always seem to lack the hairstyles lol.. I mean foreal what boxer have you seen fight with rasta braids or these stupid hairstyles. Fight night need to add some real hairstyles!!!

Fight night 3 looks good but it's going to be like round 2!! Same **** countering blah blah.. In VB everyone moves diffrently.. Every factor in that game means something... Speed you can accually tell the diffrence! hand speed also. you can take a big step then press a punch button and you could see that the boxer is puttin all his might into the punch!!

So barry if you talking about either game being realistic i suggest you play VB 2!! iight papa.. Fight night blows away any VB game by graphics thats it!!! Even the music is better on VB!!!! True story.. Also VB2 has a whole bunch of boxing rings! and boxers... Each with there own speacials.. and some REAL boxers also that are in the game... for example.. DLH, Tito Trinidad.. there are more i just dont know i just remember those 2.. Did i mention you can create your own boxer... Not only can you create him.. you gotta take care of him.. you gotta train right.. eat right.. spar with people ... you have a calender to make a schedule about which days to take off and which days to spar etc... as time goes by you get older... Think of it as a giga pet lol you gotta take care your fighter and train right to increase your attributes... AND my god there are alot of attributes!! Health,bad health,dash speed,hand speed,glucose,water,amino acids,body movement, **** so many more i cant even remember...

Yes this is very long but it tells you from what i know so far.. i yet still have more to find out....

For all of ya that wanted to know...

So far yes they game is only a import... Rumors about it to come out in north america in april or so...

Also VB Allstars is hot.. has atleast 70 boxers in it... another good game.. that is a import dont know if its coming out in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
                  OK

Fight night round 1 and 2 and 3 might look better than and VB game but what im trying to prove is that in fight night you cant take like 50 jabs and 40 uppercuts to the face without getting KO'ed if that was any VB game you would've been Ko'ed already. VB is like a more realistic boxing game one mistake a boom you touching the canvas.

All fight night games always seem to lack the hairstyles lol.. I mean foreal what boxer have you seen fight with rasta braids or these stupid hairstyles. Fight night need to add some real hairstyles!!!But, hey, who cares about hair, plus, ive hard they are adding more!

Fight night 3 looks good but it's going to be diffrent from round 2!! Same **** countering blah blah.. In VB everyone moves diffrentlywhich they are adding to FNR3 .. Every factor in that game means something... Speed you can accually tell the diffrence! hand speed alsoanother thing FNR2 had down pretty well, which will also be revised, wen i play with rjj i def notice a diffrence from other fighters. you can take a big step then press a punch button and you could see that the boxer is puttin all his might into the punch!! this is the main thing that FNR3 is going to KILL VB in, facial expressions, if u see the dmeos ull no wat i mean, they r perfect

going thru and making corrections to half of this post in bold

Comment

Originally posted by JMCbulls
                    going thru and making corrections to half of this post in bold

Im talking about Fight Night Round 3 on the current-gen consoles not the next-gen consoles..

Comment

here's a pretty good ps2 emulator. if you have an amd athlon or p4, click the 2nd download link from the top.

http://www.pcsx2.net/

Comment

Working...
                      X