No announcement yet.

To All Fight Night Fans!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EXIGE
    I was actually looking at the front cover of it today. ****'s retro -- I thought I was back in Sega Saturn days...

I bet you if you play it you would fall in love with it.. the fighting is hot.. the styles and everything.. the bullet time fightin son this game is fire.... i bet fight night 3 is gonna be the same as round 2 for the ps2 and x box ima rent it 1st..

Comment

sooooo uh yea....... oasis lad...... you on my **** list for being a ignorant brit what ever you are

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
        sooooo uh yea....... oasis lad...... you on my **** list for being a ignorant brit what ever you are
        oh im real dissapointed!!
        the most intelligent poster on this site is dissing me

Comment

where da hell can i buy dis i dont see it in any stores i remember playin da first 1..it was da **** i think dis will b better den fight night 3 to..but i cant find da **** anyhere n in fight night 3 dey got da fake gloves and **** but look in here dey got winning gloves dat ****s gangster

Comment

whatitdo...... this game is only in japanese... **** is tuff man... you could be fighting and when you get hit hard you stumble and ****.. and you could get some free hits off the person **** is hot.. its more realistic...

looks cartoonish... but blows away the fight night series in details by 100%

Comment

so wut i cant buy it anywhere?

Comment

Is it available in North America?

Comment

yeah i heard about this game too and i have victorious boxers for america and it was real good. someone was telling me about this game being real good. hey undefeated dude whered you get it at dude. i guess its a import from japan or hong kong or something.

Comment

I think I may wait for Part 3 on the PS 3 or maybe even the 360 with the way MS is going after Japan. The FN demo on th 360 was the best thing EA has shatted out in ten years. I loved VB 1.

Comment

fight night is much better, i played both vic boxers2 and fightnight2 and fight night has the better reality factor, this is what people want!

Comment

Working...
                      X