No announcement yet.

PlayStation 4 sales exceed 2.1 million units

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
    you must not have played ps4 yet bf4 and nba2k are whole new animals on the new gen. you are buggin bro lol
    I've played both marginal improvement at best 15% but better nba shows the most improvement graphically the next gen is going to shine (i hope) in the scale they can give now with the bump in working space they have now but this is the least graphically advancing leap release ever. Even when they take full advantage of the console compared to past generations graphics wise this was meh on all sides.

Comment

you must not have played ps4 yet bf4 and nba2k are whole new animals on the new gen. you are buggin bro lol
      Like I have stated before, I have 2 bestfriends/next door neighbors who got got it at launch and was able to play it through them. I said I was going to freeload off of them. I was not impressed with the PS$ at all.

I was easily impressed with the PS2, PS3. PS4 is meh. So is XB One.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        I've played both marginal improvement at best 15% but better nba shows the most improvement graphically the next gen is going to shine (i hope) in the scale they can give now with the bump in working space they have now but this is the least graphically advancing leap release ever. Even when they take full advantage of the console compared to past generations graphics wise this was meh on all sides.
        Honestly, I had not read your post before making mine and we basically said the same thing, different wording. And 100s of thousands of other people are saying the same thing.

Comment

maybe i'll consider a PS4 purchase when the cheaper slim version comes out...

Comment

i am no expert on this crap. i just buy the games i like, play them, and provide my take.

the early ps3 games i got weren't all that impressive. later ps3 games really took advantage of the new technology, and were leaps and bounds beyond early ps3 games. that's honesly a process that we should expect.

i think i'm going to get the ps4 next weekend if it doesn't snow. i'll at least go to best buy and try to take a look at the thing.

if it snows i'm skiing, doe. i got priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Like I have stated before, I have 2 bestfriends/next door neighbors who got got it at launch and was able to play it through them. I said I was going to freeload off of them. I was not impressed with the PS$ at all.

I was easily impressed with the PS2, PS3. PS4 is meh. So is XB One.
              its getting harder for them to define the small details in the game, that's whats its come down too. it cant too much more realistic without it being a actual person! they should go back to full motion video games like fox hunt and deadlous encounter on ps1 and 3DO lol I thought that was the future of games when they came out! I loved those games

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i am no expert on this crap. i just buy the games i like, play them, and provide my take.

the early ps3 games i got weren't all that impressive. later ps3 games really took advantage of the new technology, and were leaps and bounds beyond early ps3 games. that's honesly a process that we should expect.

i think i'm going to get the ps4 next weekend if it doesn't snow. i'll at least go to best buy and try to take a look at the thing.

if it snows i'm skiing, doe. i got priorities.
                But i'm saying first impression though, not the last games that come out for a console. PS2 and PS3 first impression graphical enhancement were amazing. It didn't feel the same with the PS4.

The PS4 graphics is like when you buy a game like Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS, and then it ports to PS3 with clear visual enhancements. That's my first impression, a clear visual enhancement, but nothing that screams "Next Gen".

But yeah, it'll get better selecton-wise next year. All the top games are coming out March-July. It's worth buying it if anything, for the games like Watch Dogs and several others.

Comment

its getting harder for them to define the small details in the game, that's whats its come down too. it cant too much more realistic without it being a actual person! they should go back to full motion video games like fox hunt and deadlous encounter on ps1 and 3DO lol I thought that was the future of games when they came out! I loved those games
                  Sony and Microsoft should at east try to compete with PC gaming a little bit,I say a little bit because PC will always be ahead but Sony/MS can compete for a couple of years before PC runs away with the graphical competition. Their graphics cards are equal to late 2011 PC graphics cards. At most, use 2013 graphics for 2013 consoles. Man, at least 2012 graphics cards. I understand better graphics cards=higher price. But it's ridiculously outdated.

Comment

Graphics have never meant **** to me. I still play (and enjoy) my 16 bit games, so all this focus on 1080p is just laughable to me.

You also have to wait until near the end of a console's lifespan to see what it's really capable of graphically.

Case in point.

Comment

I can't believe this. Sony must have some REEEAAAALLLYYYY die hard fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X