Older games you're currently playing through for the first time or revisiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Bioshock is awesome.
    That is what i keep hearing but i haven't had the time in a while, and when I did I never gave them the chance.... I miss the good old kid days of burning through final fantasy VII . In my bucket list is the bioshock series the Mass effect series and last the metal gear series(never got into metal gear as a kid cause of the stealth stuff but as i got older I have matured a bit lol). These are all acclaimed games i never got around to play, and i say bucket list now cause we will see if i ever catch up XD it has taken me almost 6 months to finish up metro last light.

Comment

Age of Empire II HD Edition

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        That is what i keep hearing but i haven't had the time in a while, and when I did I never gave them the chance.... I miss the good old kid days of burning through final fantasy VII . In my bucket list is the bioshock series the Mass effect series and last the metal gear series(never got into metal gear as a kid cause of the stealth stuff but as i got older I have matured a bit lol). These are all acclaimed games i never got around to play, and i say bucket list now cause we will see if i ever catch up XD it has taken me almost 6 months to finish up metro last light.
        I'll go ahead and warn you that the Mass Effect trilogy ends in a way that is highly divisive on whether it was good or not.

Comment

Playing KOTOR 2 for the first time, almost halfway through. It's pretty good, I downloaded the Restored Content mod because apparently it's 100% necessary because Obsidian ran out of time and left a lot out.

Comment

Replayed Chrono Trigger on ds. It was fun I loved the new stuff. Fighting the dream devourer and was tough and great for filling in the blanks to Chrono Cross. I have Final Fantasy IV coming in the mail. Ill be playing through that in the next couple months.

Comment

Haven't played anything in quite a while - I've been trying to finish up the ones I'd already started. Specifically, the Gears of War series. Seriously 3.0 here I come.

Comment

Just finished Bully:SE and got my 1000

Started Fallout 3 GOTY and hoping to get all achievements there too.

Comment

currently playing Dead Rising, hard game but very fun

Comment

I like playing all my old school games like Mario 1,2,3 gauntlet on Nintendo, or the Zelda that was on Super Nintendo. Throw in some Alex Kidd lost stars or miracle world, those were the first games I beat

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
                      Just finished Bully:SE and got my 1000

Started Fallout 3 GOTY and hoping to get all achievements there too.
                      Fallout 3 is an amazing game.. One you can play over and over again and do things different or explore different places.. Epic game

Comment

Working...
                      X