Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older games you're currently playing through for the first time or revisiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got around to starting Metal Gear Solid 4 Last week, and this game is an absolute masterpiece.

It has some really long cutscenes and the beginning kinda sucked a little, but once it gets going, it hooks you in, it doesn't let go.

I just got through beating the crying wolf boss and it was a battle I'll never forget... the boss battles in this game are long as **** but it took me about 40 minutes to beat the wolf boss. The atmosphere was just incredible.. there's a snowstorm raging and you can hardly see a few inches in front of your face.. the wind and slow is blowing hard but you just look so badass playing as snake in his Camo-Suit which has turned white to match the snow, and your bandana waving in the air.

I felt like a real ninja, hunting the wolf and his assassins while being hunted by them at the same time, and after I put the final bullet in that mother****er's head after an hour long struggle it was so damn gratifying.

Comment

Fatal frame ftw

Comment

just finished Uncharted 3, very good game n my favorite out the trilogy

Comment

Mass effect series. Ive played through it more than 15 times.

Comment

Revisiting my cawq. havent played that in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Technically, it was the best looking and sounding game in the series, but if you ask me, "among thieves" offered the better story and experience...

Comment

Those 2 samurai titles in iOS made by a developer named madfinger were excellent snack-sized games...

Comment

Bioshock series i am starting it since i never did. Going to start with 1 soon. I am just finishing up metro last light love that game.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Bioshock series i am starting it since i never did. Going to start with 1 soon. I am just finishing up metro last light love that game.
                    Bioshock is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Meh, I loved Uncharted 3 but the later third or so of the game kind of lost its way. Too much combat, which was worse IMO than the second game.

Uncharted 2 was my favorite game of all the last gen though, so I'll argue for it against anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X