[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    This is from yesterday. Just typical rampage hahaha peep it out:

I never noticed til now that when you fire through the rear window it never breaks

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      I never noticed til now that when you fire through the rear window it never breaks
      Yeah it's because when it was designed it was only for 3rd person and while in 3rd person you shoot the gun outside of the car. But when u switch to 1st person there isn't anyway to possibly aim ur gun outside of the passenger window and be able to see, so they just said **** it, have it fire through the back window.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
        Im assuming you lost an avi bet?
        Haha yeah. Thank god its only for a week.

Comment

I was like if the steelers lost the SB I couldnt imagine putting up Flacco as my QB... or Calzaghe lol

Anyways....Im gonna stop at the store and pick up a regular mic.
          I have BostonGuy to thank for this **** avi lol

Comment

lol...

Those new homing missles are the ****, I was wondering when they were gonna add those... Dudes in helicopters ain't **** now. Even F16's were practically invulnerable, but at least you have a chance now.

They need to add that rail gun to Multiplayer.
            Yeah certainly balances things out now. Although it kinda sucks if you're just wanting to take a peaceful spin in a helicopter over the city. But who am I kidding I'm never peaceful lol.

What happened to the mic that came with the PS4 you lose it or something? Definitely get something soon man it's brutal communicating via PS4 messages.

Comment

• Rockstar have announced that online heists will be available on March 10th!!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/24/810...-online-heists

Probably will be delayed from March but at least we have a date now.

Comment

• Heists confirmed for consoles 10th March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  Rockstar have announced that online heists will be available on March 10th!!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/24/810...-online-heists

Probably will be delayed from March but at least we have a date now.
                  OH FFS beat me to it

Comment

Only a year and a half later
                    I literally been holding out getting this on PS4 cuz I already played it back in the 360 without heist so I wanted to jump back in with the new stuff....Little did I know that it would be this fking long.

Comment

Only a year and a half later
                      It's actually laughable if you think about it. I imagine the only players left are the hardcore players. The casuals stopped playing a couple of months after release. Who knows how many players would have stayed around if heists was released when it's supposed to be.

18 months after it was first promised though. Unbelievable! Rockstar really ****ed up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X