Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe people still play GTA 5 online :O I last played it when it came out last year and it just felt like a ****fest with people just trying to kill other players constantly and then at other times there not being many people on to do much oh and the fact that so many buildings weren't accessible.

I've heard there have been some updates, not sure how big though.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
      JANUARY 27TH is the DAY OF HEISTS.

CONFIRMED.
      We gotta do a well planned, well orchestrated heist with natas. A clean oceans 11 like job. We need people that can post up and play their role wether they may be a decoy, a getaway car, boat or plane or surveillance etc.. Quick and clean heist.

Comment

• Hmm, I may just purchase this. I had it on PS3 but didn't really get into the online. I keep hearing how it's better now for the PS4. Can anyone on here confirm how it is on PS4 or if I should get it at all?

Comment

• Heists would probably be pretty dope with people, they should be though they have spent like two years on that feature lol.

Comment

JANUARY 27TH is the DAY OF HEISTS.

CONFIRMED.
            Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            We gotta do a well planned, well orchestrated heist with natas. A clean oceans 11 like job. We need people that can post up and play their role wether they may be a decoy, a getaway car, boat or plane or surveillance etc.. Quick and clean heist.
            Originally posted by THE REED™
            I'm down son
            Hell yeah let's get this **** crackin!

Comment

• Apparently heists has been delayed indefinitely. Something to do with the PC release.

This is getting comical now.

Comment

• GTA 5 fans could get excited about the latest rumour surrounding the game claiming that Online Heists are set to launch on February 24.

Rumours have surfaced online this week that the beginning of production for the GTA Online DLC in the PlayStation store was listed that it would be accessible February 24, 2015 onwards.

The alleged entry in the store has since been removed but would fit in with Rockstar's prior announcement that Online Heists would be launched before GTA 5's release on the PC.

Three weeks ago Rockstar revealed: " Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch."

These latest rumours would mean the launch is running weeks behind schedule, something fans have had to deal with since the game's initial launch in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  GTA 5 fans could get excited about the latest rumour surrounding the game claiming that Online Heists are set to launch on February 24.

Rumours have surfaced online this week that the beginning of production for the GTA Online DLC in the PlayStation store was listed that it would be accessible February 24, 2015 onwards.

The alleged entry in the store has since been removed but would fit in with Rockstar's prior announcement that Online Heists would be launched before GTA 5's release on the PC.

Three weeks ago Rockstar revealed: " Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch."

These latest rumours would mean the launch is running weeks behind schedule, something fans have had to deal with since the game's initial launch in 2013.
                  Only 2 years late

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    You guys find any new col sht?

I was swimming at the pacific ocean mindin my own biz and 2 dolphins approached and started playing with me. That was pretty cool.

Aftet explred some more and I found a school or orcas.. i got pretty startled cuz I thought they were gonna eat me but they were pretty friendly.

Also swam beside a sperm whale. Cant wait to play it again sso I can find more new cobtent.
                    I came across 2 giant UFOs in the middle of the city on the road, just randomly sitting there lights flashing and everything. I'm guessing it was a glitch.

Comment

Even though Ive done it 10 million times.... Shootouts with the cops, and running from them is a great time especially with a friend.

Me and natas have done it so many times.

Just see how long you can go with 4-5 stars.

Another thing we wanted to do which havent yet... is rob as many stores as you possibly can while staying alive with a partner.
                      This is from yesterday. Just typical rampage hahaha peep it out:

Comment

Working...
                      X