Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best controller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest. That thing is an atrocity. The massive negative space in the central part and the increased thickness. So ugly.

I can deal with the thickness, since 3rd party controllers are always fat ugly monstrocities. The massive nothing above the select and start buttons, my goodness they dropped the bball on aesthetics.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I'll be honest. That thing is an atrocity. The massive negative space in the central part and the increased thickness. So ugly.

I can deal with the thickness, since 3rd party controllers are always fat ugly monstrocities. The massive nothing above the select and start buttons, my goodness they dropped the bball on aesthetics.
      The "massive space" is a touch pad.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 07-22-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I quite like the Xbox 360 controller. Ergonomic design, it's just comfortable.

Originally posted by -Bringer- View Post
        The 360 controller, for my money. Sony's PS2/PS3 controller is also very well designed. Both Microsoft and Sony seem to have dropped the controller design ball for the upcoming generation, though. Both seem too small for my liking.
        We can't all be the Slender Man like you.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I quite like the Xbox 360 controller. Ergonomic design, it's just comfortable.

We can't all be the Slender Man like you.

You may have a point there.

I remember when the original Xbox controllers came out, people were calling them (and the console, IIRC) the X-Brick' due to how massive they were. I remember picking one up and thinking "damn, it's about time they made a controller big enough for my hands."

Sidenote : I'm going to be dressed as 'Slender Man' for Halloween parties this year.

I agree with Flicker regarding the PS4 controller design, though. It's ugly. So is the XBOne's.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            You may have a point there.

I remember when the original Xbox controllers came out, people were calling them (and the console, IIRC) the X-Brick' due to how massive they were. I remember picking one up and thinking "damn, it's about time they made a controller big enough for my hands."

Sidenote : I'm going to be dressed as 'Slender Man' for Halloween parties this year.

I agree with Flicker regarding the PS4 controller design, though. It's ugly. So is the XBOne's.
            the duke was the **** an ATG the perfect controller for me would be combination of duke + 360 controller

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I rather functionality than looks when it comes to the controller if its for pretty id a picked the ps controller but the 360 got it just right on the other hand xbox original controller was a perfect example of a sledgehammer where a samurai sword was needed.

Comment

/thread

Comment

Working...
                X