Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best controller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I loved the Console, the N64's controller was a cruel Mistress. The amount of blisters my thumb got from that analog stick......

Comment

suGArRAyrobINsOn, mOfo control the ring from da fif row ifin he really wanted to.......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Even though I loved the Console, the N64's controller was a cruel Mistress. The amount of blisters my thumb got from that analog stick......
        Ever play 'Mario Party' on it, or a similar "party game" wherein many mini-games required prolonged and repeated rotation of the joystick in order to win the mini-game?

****ing brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Ever play 'Mario Party' on it, or a similar "party game" wherein many mini-games required prolonged and repeated rotation of the joystick in order to win the mini-game?

****ing brutal.
          1080 Snowboarding and Trying to unlock all the Goldenye Cheats were the main causes of blisters for my poor thumbs.

Comment

Mortal Kombat chopped my thumbs up.. playing with bandaids

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              I haven't liked a Nintendo controller since the SNES. I guess the Classic Controller is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                The 360 controller, for my money. Sony's PS2/PS3 controller is also very well designed. Both Microsoft and Sony seem to have dropped the controller design ball for the upcoming generation, though. Both seem too small for my liking.
                I'm glad the PS4 controller changed the analog sticks to be more like the 360 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'm glad the PS4 controller changed the analog sticks to be more like the 360 controller.
                  What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    What do you mean?

How they're depressed now, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      How they're depressed now, I like that.

It's a bit bigger and the analogs are further apart, should be more comfortable than the PS3 controller unless you have dwarf hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X