Fight Night Round 3 Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta get lewis back also

Comment

foreman is on those grills so he might not be able to be on a game for a while and he used to have his own games on snes and nes.

Comment

is it a copyright thing then?

Comment

What a copyright…?

Comment

Originally posted by LS-Injection
            Official PS2 cover… :

cool is there gonna be a few covers like round 2 cos there was a hopkins one and a hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
              there better be some unlockable fighters man!! im tired of seein the same old boxers from the series!!! no trinidad??? come on now!! no cotto?? MAYWEATHER!!! thats it man lol if none of those 3 are there im not getting it just gonna borrow it...unless the fightin has impoved ALOT
              yeah i hope there are unlockable fighters and features will make the game much better and somthing worth playing for

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                cool is there gonna be a few covers like round 2 cos there was a hopkins one and a hatton
                I should think so, not to sure Pacquiao is supposed to also be going on a cover for PS2 but we will just see if that happens!

Comment

Originally posted by LS-Injection
                  I should think so, not to sure Pacquiao is supposed to also be going on a cover for PS2 but we will just see if that happens!
                  It's being printed and packaged as we speak, it's too late to add anything new. The Xbox 360 has De La Hoya on the cover though.

Comment

Where did you get that info from manfredo…?
                    And it's NEVER to late!

Comment

• Originally posted by LS-Injection
                      Where did you get that info from manfredo…?
                      And it's NEVER to late!
                      nah it was whn i seeen u had mentioned manfredo in one of your posts tht u meant he was on it

Comment

Working...
                      X