No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3 Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 3 Boxers?

Can some one give me a list of all the boxers tht will be featured in Fight Night Round 3
    Thanks

So far i seen screenshots....i see the same damn people from FNR2!!!! hopefully the create a character (for the PS3) you would be able to make any boxer look like people today!!! lol so we could make tyson!! and hopefully have the names and all....

i better see trinidad,erik morales,miguel cott,marco antonio barrera,manny pac,even jose luis castillo!!

Comment

I'm just about to look into it for you nazfan and everyone else…i should be done soon!

Comment

Wait here you go :

Official site : http://www.easports.com/fightnightround3/index.jsp

IGN site : http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/766/766603.html

Comment

Create Rivalries - Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight with heated press conferences, trash talkin', and fights at weigh-ins. Relive the best rivalries of your career in ESPN's Instant Classics!
          Fighter Styles - Create a style of your own, then see how you match up against the authentic signature styles from the world's best fighters. Licensed boxers use tactics and strategies that match their real life counterparts. Self Determinant AI adapts its style to match user strengths and to exploit weaknesses.

WOW! how greate does it sound……?

Comment

Oh and might i add these are the actual game graphics :

[img=http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5663/newfightnightround3screens2006.jpg]

I'll stop posting now!

Comment

i posted the latest videos a couple of days ago

Comment

The graphics are something arnt they…?

Comment

they sure are i cant wait type in fight night in search and see the video they are brand new and explain some new gameplay aspects that look great

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated
                    So far i seen screenshots....i see the same damn people from FNR2!!!! hopefully the create a character (for the PS3) you would be able to make any boxer look like people today!!! lol so we could make tyson!! and hopefully have the names and all....

i better see trinidad,erik morales,miguel cott,marco antonio barrera,manny pac,even jose luis castillo!!
                    i think trinidad was in round 2, i think morales was in round 2,i no cotto was, i know mab was, i know pac was, i think jlc wasnt

Comment

Working...
                    X