No announcement yet.

Playstation 4 News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Looked at some of the game videos they have on Amazon today. Not impressed at all, I think i'll just keep rocking with the PS3
    There won't be a huge difference from the PS3 with the 4. The graphics jump was massive from the PS1 and 2. Technology hasn't jump that far forward from 7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      There won't be a huge difference from the PS3 with the 4. The graphics jump was massive from the PS1 and 2. Technology hasn't jump that far forward from 7 years ago.
      Did you ever see that one vid that came out a few years ago where that girl is talking for a few minutes. Then they show you that it's actually not even a real girl(even though it looks crazy real) as it's some program they made for games? That's what I thought the next gen consoles were gonna be coming out with, but instead they give us this pathetic attempt and try to charge us for it.

Comment

Did you ever see that one vid that came out a few years ago where that girl is talking for a few minutes. Then they show you that it's actually not even a real girl(even though it looks crazy real) as it's some program they made for games? That's what I thought the next gen consoles were gonna be coming out with, but instead they give us this pathetic attempt and try to charge us for it.
        It's all BS, Chudd.

They're gonna speed up the processors and integrate social media, that's it. The layout will change now and again but that's it really. Gaming wise they advertise awesome graphics from trailers but hardly ever the actual gameplay. It's a farce.

Most likely will be getting the new Xbox though
        Last edited by Terrel; 03-01-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Ign has said that if the ps4 doesn't pull the same sorts of numbers as ps1 and 2, Sony will likely quit the video games console market, ps3 is considered a financial failure
          And so far not too many people are impressed, not only me. So no more Playstations after the PS4 then if IGN's sources are right. I honestly wouldn't care. PS4 is just the PS3 and a half, call it that and market it as that. Maybe it gets more attention that way. A lot of people I talked to that got the PS3 at launch, have said they'll wait a couple of years to get the PS4 this time. And it's not even because the of the PS3 launch failures, they just feel the same way as me.

Comment

I thought the next gen consoles were going to be that you can actually die in real life if you die in the game, and you would actually be able to feel the punches on Fight Night Champion 2,get bruises, cuts, and all of that. Come out of your bedroom looking like Gatti-Ward. Instead we get slightly enhanced graphics from the PS3.

Comment

I just don't feel the need for a ps4 yet.

The ps3 still meets all of my needs. Blu Ray, 1080p gaming, 3d gaming, netflix, apps, downloads, streaming, web browsing, and expandable hard drive.

I just don't see the need for the 4 other than to say "I got the 4"

Comment

Agree with Reed. There's no one as far as I'm aware who wants a PS4. There hasn't been a demand for it at all. I still gotta clock off my 20 odd PS3 games in my backlog and get to 100 Platinums this year before considering a move to PS4

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I just don't feel the need for a ps4 yet.

The ps3 still meets all of my needs. Blu Ray, 1080p gaming, 3d gaming, netflix, apps, downloads, streaming, web browsing, and expandable hard drive.

I just don't see the need for the 4 other than to say "I got the 4"
                  It's really 720p, teh PS4 will be native 1080p, and downloading is going to be a lot better on teh PS4. 3D, apps, stream, web browsing, I don't really care about all that.

Comment

I think people will get more excited once Sony presents the actual PS4 console. Right now they just threw out numbers and some gameplay that has been widely agreed upon to be relatively unimpressive.

Comment

• I think it's the tv's that are limiting the graphics from the consoles. I mean the tv was maxed out from the ps4 & 360 already.

Comment

Working...
                      X