No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRM View Post
    It's alright but that's about it. Mostly full of noobs.

Nothing like Head to Head though don't go overrating it now.
    Nah son. I love the whole aspect of it. Putting thought into building your squad and playing the market to make coins. It makes winning much satisfying cause you actually get rewarded.

Head to head was great but I completely lost interest in it once I reached division 1 and won the league.

Tbf head to head has a lot of scrubs as well. I've played a few guys in division 1 that I wonder how they even made it to division 1.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
      Nah son. I love the whole aspect of it. Putting thought into building your squad and playing the market to make coins. It makes winning much satisfying cause you actually get rewarded.

Head to head was great but I completely lost interest in it once I reached division 1 and won the league.

Tbf head to head has a lot of scrubs as well. I've played a few guys in division 1 that I wonder how they even made it to division 1.
      Ultimate Team is full of scrubs I end up with 10-0 scorelines, gets really repetitive.

This when I had a low rating team too.

Head to Head is a bit harder cause the game play is more realistic and slowed down. Ultimate team gameplay is like the arcade version of FIFA. All speed.

Comment

Head to head is only good when you use 4 star teams anyways.

5 star teams is so pathetic. It's Real, Barca, or Brazil every time. It's boring and stupid.

FUT you can play anyone similar to your squad unless it's tournament mode where you can't see what you're up against until it's time to play the match with no chance of quitting.

Comment

Head to head is only good when you use 4 star teams anyways.

5 star teams is so pathetic. It's Real, Barca, or Brazil every time. It's boring and stupid.

FUT you can play anyone similar to your squad unless it's tournament mode where you can't see what you're up against until it's time to play the match with no chance of quitting.
          I've been beating the likes of QPR, Newcastle, even Bayern Munich ( don't know how I got matched up with them?) with Santos Laguna. It's funny how they can't stop Quintero's speed

I've played my last 20 matches with them I think I'm like 19-1. Lost a cup match on PK's.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
            Ultimate Team is full of scrubs I end up with 10-0 scorelines, gets really repetitive.

This when I had a low rating team too.

Head to Head is a bit harder cause the game play is more realistic and slowed down. Ultimate team gameplay is like the arcade version of FIFA. All speed.
            Can't argue, this is true.

David Luiz and Dede are so op'd in ultimate team, it's ridiculous.

It is quite gay when ppl just fill up their squad with 85+ pace players.

Comment

Comment

i might buy this one. is it already out?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  i might buy this one. is it already out?
                  Nope. September 25 is the official release date for yankland, Brits get it 3 days later.

Demo is scheduled for September 11.

Comment

Can't argue, this is true.

David Luiz and Dede are so op'd in ultimate team, it's ridiculous.

It is quite gay when ppl just fill up their squad with 85+ pace players.
                    True.

Ratings mean crap. Roberto Soldado has an 82 in rating (which is pretty low for a striker) and I still tear up teams with players that have ratings above 85.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                      True.

Ratings mean crap. Roberto Soldado has an 82 in rating (which is pretty low for a striker) and I still tear up teams with players that have ratings above 85.
                      I love schooling people with Chamakh.

My boy is nice with Haedo Valdez, got him for 350 coins.

Adebayor is amazing. 4 star skills. Good finishing. Good header. Good pace for a big guy. All for like 400 coins, bargain if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X