Official FIFA 13 Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      glad there won't be much people using that automatic defending **** when you hold down A.

It was already easy to get passed people that did that in 12 though I don't know why that guy acts like it was impossible.

I never used that anyway.

Looks good so far. They're going to change a lot of things from now to release though. They always do.
      Last edited by JRM; 08-23-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I'm 100% sure everyone will say the demo sucks balls but when the real game comes out its perfect.

Happens every year.

Demo is ass but they tweak everything for the final product.

I think the only good demo was the 2010 WC. Every other fifa demo was cheeks.

Comment

i cant wait untill the new fifa comes out..a true soccer/futbol fan here

i usually have my own career mode, but find myself playing online the most...team play and head to head/head to head seasons

love getting on the mic and talkin encouraging ****

Comment

Fifa is all about Ultimate Team for me.

Comment

^can you tell me what the whole ultimate team feature is about...i had fifa 12 and never tried it..

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                ^can you tell me what the whole ultimate team feature is about...i had fifa 12 and never tried it..
                Bro, u have to try it. I never tried it till this year and I got hooked, it's amazing. It's a shame I missed out 09-11 Ultimate team, never bothered trying it out really till this year.

It's like a trading card game with players where you can buy players and sell with/for ingame coins. You can buy packs with microsoft points or just grind out playing vs bots or humans to get coins and buy players. You need to buy players contracts, watch their stamina, moral, etc.

You can buy packs with coins but they're expensive.

It's highly addictive.

Best feature in fifa, i love it. Career mode sucks dick.

Comment

^oh alright...im def gonna give it a try when this game comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                    ^oh alright...im def gonna give it a try when this game comes out.
                    Don't get discouraged when you start. EA gives u ****ty bronze players that you work with.

If you want a decent start, pre order the game at gamestop. They are doing a free 24 gold pack for pre ordering.

You get 4 gold packs every week I read.

You can give it a try now but don't invest any real money into as the new game will come out.

This might give you somewhat of an idea of how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
                      Bro, u have to try it. I never tried it till this year and I got hooked, it's amazing. It's a shame I missed out 09-11 Ultimate team, never bothered trying it out really till this year.

It's like a trading card game with players where you can buy players and sell with/for ingame coins. You can buy packs with microsoft points or just grind out playing vs bots or humans to get coins and buy players. You need to buy players contracts, watch their stamina, moral, etc.

You can buy packs with coins but they're expensive.

It's highly addictive.

Best feature in fifa, i love it. Career mode sucks dick.
                      It's alright but that's about it. Mostly full of noobs.

Nothing like Head to Head though don't go overrating it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X