Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3: Tyson is in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there must of been two cover versions of fight night round 2 beacuse i got a bernard hopkins one and my mate got a hatton one , i wonder if theres gonna be tow covers for round 3 if there is jermain taylor could be on one

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
      there must of been two cover versions of fight night round 2 beacuse i got a bernard hopkins one and my mate got a hatton one , i wonder if theres gonna be tow covers for round 3 if there is jermain taylor could be on one
      **** taylor

Comment

For those too lazy to click a link, this is from IGN.com:

Originally posted by IGN.com reporter

Round 3. Mike Tyson is NOT in the game.

I tried begging and blackmailing, but in the end nothing worked and Iron Mike was once again left off the list of the 32 licensed boxers. The list of fighters is pretty much the same as Round 2 with the addition of Oscar De La Hoya. De La Hoya is so much a part of the game that in career mode, your fighter can even fight under Golden Boy Promotions. But back to Mike, here's my idea: You have three versions of Tyson (like the three Jordan's in NBA Street). You have the raw Mike who is just starting out, Mike the champ, and Mike with the crazy eye-tat. Slap him on the cover and I guarantee this game is a huge seller. Oh well, I guess I just go back to creating Mike for my career fighter (for a third damn time in a row!).
        Thanks brassangel for the link.

Comment

Working...
        X