No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 3: Tyson is in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
    **** Tyson, noone wants to play as some washed up thug.

Put Kostya Tszyu in it! at least he isn't a thug

u dont know what u can do with tyson unless u play him. it could be the 80s tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      u dont know what u can do with tyson unless u play him. it could be the 80s tyson.
      80s Tyson could be sweetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
        80s Tyson could be sweetish.

i dont think they will spoil of use with the control of an 80s tyson. sounds like at unlockable character. cause since u can train u can make him how u want in stamina and speed plus power. to much control in your hands

Comment

Kosta def needs to be in it.

Comment

looks to me like some guy who doesn't know jack **** thinking up boxers who could be in it. i rele dont think its that likely

Comment

im australian kosta deservers too be in it no doubt about it.... mayweather deserves the cover hes not recognised enough ..... i never heard about him i liked him the when i seen him make a mookery out of gatti

Comment

Kostya DOES.

He's probably my favourite fighter

Personally, I don't see how he can be left out. As one of the greatest light welterweights EVER.

Comment

I'd love for Tszyu to be on the cover just before it is announced that he is fighting Judah in a rematch

Comment

I hope that they remedied the stupid haymakers and the parrying. Haymakers should not be that accurate or effective in a professional fight setting. They are commonly used by someone who is in a desparate/frustrated situation, or by someone who is about to knock someone else out. The parrying was rediculous when you'd have a string of 10 or so hooks that would get swatted down, leaving you standing completely dumbfounded and undefended. Both were equally ******ed on the difficult settings.

Comment

I just read a post on a game review website that says for certain that Tyson is not in the game. Here's the link.

sports.ign.com/articles/675/675097p1.html

I hope that your post is correct and he is in the game, because I'm tired of building a guy who just looks like him with a crappy, digitally rendered haircut.

Comment

Working...
                      X