Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking EA gives a **** about you

hahahaahahahahahahaa

http://www.develop-online.net/news/4...rent-gen-games

>Yet one EA customer has complained on the publisher’s forums specifically about the MMA server closure.

>The sports game introduced an Online Pass system – which charges customers an extra $10 for online access if the game is bought pre-owned – on the basis that these additional revenues will be used to fund online services.

>“Wait, I am slightly confused because you went way out of the way to justify your Online Pass crap as being there to support the online servers (since those dirty second-hand purchasers didn't invest in supporting those servers),” the customer’s post began.

>“Now you are telling me that you are going to shut down the online service for a game that started the joke that is your Online Pass service.”

>EA has not yet responded to the comment.

EA only cares about our money, and sadly, I give it to them.

I usually always buy new games so the online pass was never a big deal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

I was looking forward to mass effect 3 for ages. After dragon age 2, I knew it wouldn't be truly worthwhile once EA got its grubby hands on Bioware. Pirated it; don't regret it. I refuse to buy anything from Activision or EA if I can avoid it, but I'll always support indie or any company flying its own flag.

Comment

glad they blocked out mma and kept fight night up. Ea knows what's up.

Comment

I couldn't hate EA as much as I do right now unless they killed my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            I was looking forward to mass effect 3 for ages. After dragon age 2, I knew it wouldn't be truly worthwhile once EA got its grubby hands on Bioware. Pirated it; don't regret it. I refuse to buy anything from Activision or EA if I can avoid it, but I'll always support indie or any company flying its own flag.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post

The online pass was suppose to be the key to having online servers alive but
              its business after all and now they found out a new way to let people buy the new sports game they rehash and transfer a few players around.
              Buying online pass -> closing internet servers -> get the new game guys there is an online server there!

Comment

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? AND FROM SUCH A REPUTABLE AND HIGH STANDING COMPANY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6-u8OIJTE

Comment

There's a UK show dedicated to exposing **** companies who rip people off and recently they did a feature on EA http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2012/03/fifa.html
                  Last edited by Clegg; 03-25-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I hate the online pass bullshit, I pay for xbox live and I pay for the game, let me play it online without a freaking "pass".

Comment

Working...
                    X