No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp.

It got a 7.9 from IGN, and is being DESTROYED in game reviews.

whatever, paid for mine already, will check it out.. i think...

Comment

• There was a Viewtiful Joe 2. I agree though, Okami deserved better.

I still remember all the reports of the first Viewtiful Joe though and how the production studio Clover(RIP) had a hell of a time getting anyone on board. The game turned out to be a success in spite of Nintendo and Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        welp.

Ouch. Completely expected after the demo though. I'll rent it and see what I think, doubt I'll ever end up buying it unless I get it crazy cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Ouch. Completely expected after the demo though. I'll rent it and see what I think, doubt I'll ever end up buying it unless I get it crazy cheap.
          My thoughts exactly. I'll definitely buy it, but not for more than 20 bucks.

Leon's segment was probably the best, but that's not saying much seeing as how Chris's segment was so far removed from Resident Evil that I wouldn't have even known it was a RE game if I just saw footage of it online. Jake's segment I didn't even bother with it seemed so lame.

It seems to me that the games are now becoming much more similar to the movies insofar as they're nothing but action romps with lots of explosions and fast paced sequences.

Weak.

Comment

• You ******s never answered me in the arkham assylum thread

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              You ******s never answered me in the arkham assylum thread
              You should play it, brah. It's a pretty awesome game though fairly linear. You won't find a superhero game better than it other than Arkham City, which you should pick up after finishing AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You should play it, brah. It's a pretty awesome game though fairly linear. You won't find a superhero game better than it other than Arkham City, which you should pick up after finishing AA.
                When you guys said it was open... does that mean like GTA? GO wherever in the city do whatever?

Comment

• It's an open world game, but it's not GTA sandbox style.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    When you guys said it was open... does that mean like GTA? GO wherever in the city do whatever?
                    It's more like a Metroid open world, where you access new areas as you acquire new gadgets.

Comment

• This game has been out for about 2 weeks in a local video game store owned by Koreans 2 blocks down my building and I can't even get it yet cause I don't have the money.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      welp.

Ether you really get influenced by ratings huh.

Comment

Working...
                      X