No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Yo Ether bro. You should make a Resident Evil 6 cover.
    Thanks flick, I agree. My bros here know I would too. If I could volunteer I'd happily send it in.

Comment

• Who's all got the demo, or played it? I heard it's sick!

Comment

• There's a version coming out containing Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 4 HD, Code Veronica HD and a DVD of Resident Evil Degeneration, a 2008 feature length movie. It costs $89.99 so if you don't have any of the other games it's a really good bet to pick that up.

Comment

• is the demo out for ps3 and 360?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            There's a version coming out containing Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 4 HD, Code Veronica HD and a DVD of Resident Evil Degeneration, a 2008 feature length movie. It costs $89.99 so if you don't have any of the other games it's a really good bet to pick that up.
            That's RE6 Anthology. It brings Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut, 2, 3, 4 HD, and 5 Gold Edition.

Comment

• I wonder what the number of pre-orders for RE6 are right now. I think this game is going to outsell RE5, which is the highest selling RE game to date. With the initial buzz it got from the trailers, and the way it made RE fans cum once again, I think it'll easily take the highest selling crown in the franchise.

Comment

• RE6 is already gold bro in preorders, saw it on twitter. gold = over 500K

Though, by watching the gameplay vids, most of my friends aren't feeling Jake's gameplay, it is more melee based, in fact, i wouldn't be surprised to see Jake in the next Marvel Vs Capcom game.

Comment

• LEON
                  CHRIS
                  JAKE
                  ADA

Are the playable Scenarios of RE6.

Comment

• Should have just made teh whole game about Leon.

Comment

• Or Chris, Leon, Ada, and Jill.

500k in pre-orders, damn. Easily 1.5Mill at launch date.

F-ck. RE5, 5.8Million copies worldwide as of June 2011.

You think RE6 can beat that Ether? Is the 500k based on US alone, or worldwide pre-orders? If it's based off of US pre-orders only, then it's gonna end up raping RE5 sales.

How many demo downloads does RE6 have? RE5 had 4million downloads.

Comment

Working...
                      X