Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Is it still down Emz?

Comment

• Yeah, or at least it was when I went on 45 mins ago.

Comment

• it is probably because of that tournament and everyone getting a load of points

it is christmas soon too so they probably cannot be arsed right now.

Comment

• EA are dicks if they did this intentionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              EA are dicks if they did this intentionally.
              i wouldn't put it past them.

think they messed up with the 5k and 8k winning bonus in those tournaments. there are a lot of coins floating about meaning less people will buy their packs, losing them money.

i managed to take advantage of it.

Comment

• who wants to get whopped?

Comment

• Tournament is back up, one or two more cup wins and I'll have Bale.

Comment

• Got Bale for 35.2k

Pretty good price considering all the other ones are going for 37-43k.

Got lucky on it cause there was only 20sec left on the bid and I put the extra 250 coins and won the bid.

Comment

• Have got disconnected in 3 of my last 4 games

My internet is working fine on my laptop, and this problem only started in the last couple of days so I'm inclined to think EA or at least Microsoft are to blame.

It really pisses me off because 1) You get screwed out of a win, or even a loss but you get points for losing anyway 2) All your players lose 1 game off of their contract 3) There's no need for it because when playing single player games you shouldn't need to be online anyway.

I think Ultimate Team is a good idea but no matter what feature, no matter what game, EA always seem to find a way to **** things up.

Comment

Working...
                      X