No announcement yet.

Anyone play Mortal Kombat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Yeah play it quite a bit whenever I can, been my favourite game for a while, use Kano, Rain and Sonya.
    I used Rain a bit when he was first released. Never really got his moves down though. He's got a lot of sick moves to play around with and mix up though. You hear about the next dlc character? Its gonna be Freddy Krueger.

Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
    I love Baraka, I always used him as a little when I use to play Mortal Kombat 2 with my Papa.

Always did that move where you crouch down and start stabbing your oponent in the stomach with his knives like 70000000 times.

Awsome move.

He's not a top teir character and if you go against someone who is nasty at using a top teir character you wont have much of a chance.

Similar to Tekken.

I always use Roger JR (Kangaroo) who is one of the worst characters in the game i believe.
    Yea I get caught with that move pretty often when I'm on the attack...stops me in my tracks lol.

Comment

I got it. Hit me up if u wanna play! PS3. i aint that great I always get my ass handed to me online so i tend to just fool around learning combos in the practice mode now a days. the new Freddy Krueger is badass tho. I told myself i wasnt gonna buy any of the new characters cuz of the 5 dollar price tag for each. but once i saw him released and the 4 for 3 deal i got it right away.
      Message me with ur PSN ID if u wanna play tho.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
        I got it. Hit me up if u wanna play! PS3. i aint that great I always get my ass handed to me online so i tend to just fool around learning combos in the practice mode now a days. the new Freddy Krueger is badass tho. I told myself i wasnt gonna buy any of the new characters cuz of the 5 dollar price tag for each. but once i saw him released and the 4 for 3 deal i got it right away.
        Message me with ur PSN ID if u wanna play tho.
        I have xbox bro

Comment

Working...
        X