No announcement yet.

Anyone play Mortal Kombat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play Mortal Kombat?

The new Mortal Kombat games the best one in a while in my opinion. I've been getting pretty good with Reptile. I always liked Reptile so i was determined to get good with em, despite me thinking at first he was one of the worst in the game. I made a video yesterday with some of his combos I got down, I can do more I just didn't record em. It's hard to get them off on people online but I'm getting better at it.

Who do you guys like to use? Only wack thing about this game online is Kung Laos are fu*kin unbeatable its ridiculous they should patch his combos or something for online play. Lu Kang and Riaden are pretty ridiculous online too, but I can sometimes manage to beat them.

I love this game. Its the only fighting game that I know that actually has a good story instead of random crap endings like (Marvel vs Capcom/Tekken/SFIV)

Comment

I've heard great things about the story mode, but in terms of competitive balance it still has a ways to go, it's a bit broken. Watch the EVO top 8 finals if you want to see some crazy high-level play.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        I love this game. Its the only fighting game that I know that actually has a good story instead of random crap endings like (Marvel vs Capcom/Tekken/SFIV)
        Yea the story mode was real good in this one man. I don't play that many games, and haven't been too into all the Mortal Kombats that have been coming out. But this one is real good, it reminds me a lot of an extremely improved version of the first 2 MK games I used to play for Sega.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        I've heard great things about the story mode, but in terms of competitive balance it still has a ways to go, it's a bit broken. Watch the EVO top 8 finals if you want to see some crazy high-level play.
        I've seen some tournament play, and every winner I've seen has been a Kung Lao. Those cats are crazy good though. I've beaten people way up on the leader boards that don't use Kung Lao. But that dudes just too much man it's annoying as hell lol. Lu Kangs and Raidens are pretty bad too. Them 3 are on a whole different level from all the other characters...well Kung Lao is on his own level, then Raiden and Lu Kang, then everyone else...

Comment

These are some trickier combos that I recorded this morning..

Comment

Great great game, I use Baraka and Kitana as my main characters.

Comment

Played it for a little bit, I really liked Kabal and Nightwolf.. Those combos are pretty damn good though dude, are you on Xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
                Great great game, I use Baraka and Kitana as my main characters.
                Barakas drive me nuts lol. Not too many people use him so I don't really know what to expect from him as far as his combos and the way he fights. That spinning blade move always ****s me up too lol. That's cool you use em though cause not many people do. Kitanas real good too, I've used her a lil bit.

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                Played it for a little bit, I really liked Kabal and Nightwolf.. Those combos are pretty damn good though dude, are you on Xbox?
                Nightwolf's shoulder charge is crazy in this game....thanks, and yea I have it for Xbox although I wish I had ps3 so I could use Kratos!

Comment

Yeah play it quite a bit whenever I can, been my favourite game for a while, use Kano, Rain and Sonya.

Comment

I love Baraka, I always used him as a little when I use to play Mortal Kombat 2 with my Papa.

Always did that move where you crouch down and start stabbing your oponent in the stomach with his knives like 70000000 times.

Awsome move.

He's not a top teir character and if you go against someone who is nasty at using a top teir character you wont have much of a chance.

Similar to Tekken.

I always use Roger JR (Kangaroo) who is one of the worst characters in the game i believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X