Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cathrine game looks freaking sweet, take a look!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Cathrine game looks freaking sweet, take a look!

a freaking 9 !

true, true, it's not a repetitive none creative FPS game so this may not appeal to everyone but look at the story, decisions and puzzles !

This is def going on my to buy list when I can get it at a discount. Yeah.. I'm a cheap **** like that..

Check the review and drop a comment if it's a game you could see yourself play!

It looks interesting, I'd consider renting it if it was out in the UK.

Comment

Played the early demo from the jap ps store like 6 months ago, was too hard on Easy and actually had to be patched because it was so difficult. Made me hate it tbh, lulz.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...ficulty_patch/

Comment

True that, I've heard it's really hard. It should be really rewarding though with the story and decisions you get to make

Comment

looks good. like this

Comment

WTF is this reality virtual game?

Comment

This is the kind of game people should support IMO and not the next call of duty clone.

They're not dumbing this game down or making a watered down version. Exactly like The Witcher 2. a mature game that require som skill and a learning curve.
              Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-30-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

I think I might pick this up - after I've finished Deadly Premonition.

Comment

Wheres the shooting and killing?

Comment

Man, you gotta' think three or four times before dropping $60 on a new game.

I just bought Final Fantasy XIII and am so thankful for having bought a sealed version for $20 at Gamestop.

I've been eagerly anticipating this game since last year, but I've decided to keep a cool head about it and wait it out until it drops to at least $40.

Can't deny it looks good.

I love these games that are different from the rest:

Beyond Good&Evil
                    Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit)
                    Heavy Rain
                    Catherine

Games with terrific atmosphere and really break the mold in presentation and gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                    X