Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Shown just hours ago, 2011 VGA's ME3 TRAILER"

may be taken down.
    Yes. Want. Now.

Comment

awesome cant wait

Comment

2 more months. It's really about to be here.

Starting on Hardcore. Being a Paragon first run-through. Soldier Class.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          2 more months. It's really about to be here.

Starting on Hardcore. Being a Paragon first run-through. Soldier Class.
          My main character's an Infiltrator, love me some sniper rifles. I don't know what I'm going to end up doing as far as Paragon/Renegade, probably will differ depending on who I'm talking to.

Comment

Mass Effect 3 Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
            Retailer-exclusive guns and armor.
            January 4, 2012

BioWare has revealed the pre-order bonuses for Mass Effect 3. In a new post on the game's official site, two guns and a unique piece of armor have been announced as retailer-exclusive incentives.

With a pre-order from any retailer, players will receive an M55 Argus Assault Rifle for use in-game. In addition, anyone who pre-orders the game from GameStop will receive N7 Warfare Gear, including N7 Defender Armor and an N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle. Customers who pre-order from Origin will receive an AT12 Raider Shotgun.

These items will be available with a pre-order of the standard edition or the N7 Collector's Edition. According to BioWare, "if you have already pre-ordered your pre-order will rollover and you will be automatically granted the items."

For more on the game's Collector's Edition goodies, be sure to see our full rundown of its contents. Mass Effect 3 will be released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on March 6th.

Comment

Can't wait for MF3

Comment

Mass Effect 3 Meets Kingdoms of Amalur
                EA announces crossover.
                January 11, 2012

EA has announced a crossover between Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Mass Effect 3. Playing the demo for Kingdoms of Amalur will unlock two Reckoning-inspired in-game items in Mass Effect 3, while playing the Mass Effect 3 demo will unlock armor and a weapon in Kingdoms of Amalur.

Playing Mass Effect 3 will unlock N7 armor and omni-blades in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. The armor is "inspired by Commander Shepard's iconic N7 battle armor including Helm, Cuirass, Gauntlets, Chausses and Greaves." The weapons are omni-blade daggers meant for close combat, and EA describes them as "stemming from Commander Shepard's Omni-Tool." The items will be unlocked in Kingdoms of Amalur when it's released on February 7th.

Meanwhile, playing Amalur will lead to Reckoner Knight Armor and a Chakram Launcher weapon in Mass Effect 3. EA says the armor "will maximize damage done in close-quarters combat while a beefed–up power cell feeds energy into weapon systems to increase projectile velocity," and that the launcher "uses a fabricator to manufacture lightweight, explosive ammunition discs." The items will be available in Mass Effect 3 when it launches on March 6th.

The Kingdoms of Amalur demo will be released on January 17th, while the Mass Effect 3 demo is due later this month. Last week, additional items were also announced for Mass Effect 3 in the form of pre-order bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  My main character's an Infiltrator, love me some sniper rifles. I don't know what I'm going to end up doing as far as Paragon/Renegade, probably will differ depending on who I'm talking to.
                  paragon is boring. renegade has all the fun scenes.

Comment

armor and rifle dlc if you download this game demo on jan 17th

Comment

starting me3 my main character is renegade, saved wrex, saved the council, saved rachni queen, made captain anderson a council member. banged liara in pt 1. pt 2 baged jack, had a romance with tali, saved everybody, did all side missions destroyed collector base. play has soldier, use reverant, and mostly kestral armor with the head shot bonus visor.

Comment

Working...
                      X