No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    starting me3 my main character is renegade, saved wrex, saved the council, saved rachni queen, made captain anderson a council member. banged liara in pt 1. pt 2 baged jack, had a romance with tali, saved everybody, did all side missions destroyed collector base. play has soldier, use reverant, and mostly kestral armor with the head shot bonus visor.
    I sucked with my main character, which is my first playthrough of ME2. I lost Thane, Wrex, either Miranda or Jack I can't remember, and someone else, I don't remember. It's the only time I ever lost anyone I didn't mean to.

Comment

I guess this is bad news for PC players? I don't know, don't play PC games.

Mass Effect 3 Will Require Origin on PC
      Both physical and digital copies.

BioWare has confirmed that Origin will be required to play Mass Effect 3 on PC. In a forum post, Bioware's Chris Priestly revealed that physical and digital copies will require "a one time, single authorization for the single player game" and that "there is no limit to the number of installs. Playing Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer will require a constant connection."

In addition, like other recent EA titles, Mass Effect 3 won't be available on Steam. According to Priestly, "Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to deliver patches and other downloadable content. We are intent on providing Mass Effect to players with the best possible experience no matter where they purchase or play their game, and are happy to partner with any download service that does not restrict our ability to connect directly with our consumers."

Priestly confirmed that "users will be allowed to opt-out of Mass Effect 3 data collection from inside the game," and refuted a question about Origin being spyware. "Origin is not spyware, and does not use or install spyware on users' machines," he wrote. "In order to allow Origin to install games and their patches for everyone to use, Origin implements a permission change that results in Windows, not Origin, reviewing the filenames in the ProgramData/Origin folder. This is an ordinary Windows function, not an information-gathering process."

Mass Effect 3 will be released on March 6th.

Comment

Had pre-ordered it for PC if it wasn't for the fact that my former ME games are on Xbox ..

Now I'm kinda glad I'm on Xbox for ME.. What a hazzle..

Comment

Confirmed Returning Characters

Ambassador Donnel Udina
          Ashley Williams**
          Captain David Anderson
          Captain Kirrahe**
          Conrad Verner*
          EDI
          Garrus*
          Grunt*
          Jacob Taylor*
          Jack*
          Joker (Jeff Moreau)

Kaidan Alenko**
          Kelly Chambers*
          Legion*
          Liara T'Soni
          Miranda Lawson*
          Mordin Solus*
          Tali'Zorah vas Normandy*
          Thane Krios*
          The Illusive Man
          Urdnot Wrex**
          Zaeed Massani*

Note: *If the character survived Mass Effect 2. **If the character survived Mass Effect 1.

New Characters

James Vega (new squad member)
          Kai Leng (from Mass Effect: Retribution book)
          The Prothean (new squad member, unconfirmed)

Squad Members

Squad Members are the characters in your party. Here are the confirmed Squad Members in Mass Effect 3:

Ashley Williams
          Garrus Vakarian
          James Vega
          Kaidan Alenko
          Liara T'Soni
          Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

IGN

Comment

Massive rumors on the bioware me3 forums that the delux edition bonus squad mate will be prothean possibly found on prothean ruins on mars.

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...rs-tv/144?ch=1

latest vids and info from me3

illusive man and shepherd have a war of words on mars
              Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 01-24-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

if you watch that gametrailers vid youll see a scene where youre fighting indoctrinated yahg aka the shadow broker race. 6 weeks peeps. i cant wait. also major rumors of a prothian squadee

Comment

kai leng appears to be illusive mans new right hand man. illusive man in new vid says he has a new right hand man to replace shepherd although on wiki apperantly leng has been doing wet work for cerberus for years. this is my opinion only.
                  Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 01-24-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    if you watch that gametrailers vid youll see a scene where youre fighting indoctrinated yahg aka the shadow broker race. 6 weeks peeps. i cant wait. also major rumors of a prothian squadee
                    I don't get how they could give you a Prothean squad mate. That's somewhat ******ed.

Comment

• Don't know if want to buy day 1.

No Kasumi? I wanted to mack her the most out of everyone. Well, her and the death touch bitch. But you get a game over for that one. Want what you can't have right?

Comment

Working...
                      X