No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    hol shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... thats only los santos... fcking massive..

I take back my comment on the map not impressing me.

That is ****ing nice.

Gamestop on tuesday morning is going to be packed .

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I've always rated Vice City as the best in the entire series, but it's looking like 5 may change my opinion on that.
      My thought's exactly.

Loved Vice, San Andreas was fun, bored with IV.

Five is a whole different animal. Quite literally a game-changer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          we should stick to just posting gameplay instead of cutscenes it could spoil it for some.. just my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
            we should stick to just posting gameplay instead of cutscenes it could spoil it for some.. just my opinion
            my mistake it was just the intro so not much of a spoiler though I already spoiled the game for my self since I have no patience

Comment

• Wish i didn't pre-order the 360 version now. It's laggy and has horrendous pop-in. I'm changing to the PS3 version.

*spoilers* It's got cutscenes so don't watch if you don't like spoilers. 12:30-55 is the worst bit.

GTA 5 (GTA V) Leaked GamePlay Xbox 360! by MrXFTG
              Last edited by Jam Jars; 09-14-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                Disappointing....... it's mostly grass.
                RDR was also mostly countryside, and it is one of the best games ive ever played.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                You know what's funny... I had San Andreas, Ive had all the GTA's.... Don't really remember them.

I have like screenshots in my brain from them, I remember certain instances... like the one helicopter at the end of the road by the beach next to a house covered in trees... etc etc, I dont really remember the game to well, which is reedickyaluss for how many hours I spent on it.

If we started talking specifics I would remember them.... what was the hydra?
                This weekend ive been playing some San Andreas and Vice City. Great games.
                I think the new game will be so advanced there wont really be much to compare.
                Vice City is such a cute enjoyable little game. The missions arent that hard, and its all quite light hearted. San Andreas is a little heavier, and a lot bigger, but it still seems like kids stuff to what GTA V promises.

17th seems too far away.

Comment

• How can people complain about video spoilers? Just dont watch them like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    my mistake it was just the intro so not much of a spoiler though I already spoiled the game for my self since I have no patience
                    Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    How can people complain about video spoilers? Just dont watch them like me.
                    true haha sorry its true i never clicked on the video and i shouldn't have said anything as you can tell its a spoiler by the name anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      RDR was also mostly countryside, and it is one of the best games ive ever played.
                      Aye, Red Dead Redemption is teh game of teh generation imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X