No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
    some people already got banned for playing this early. dumbasses.
    Yep they are dumb, don't play this while signed in. Play it offline and you will be OK.

Comment

• Seasons confirmed

Comment

• Comment

• Non spoiler tid bits from a game player

The driving feels great. Its a bit awkward at first but you get used to it real fast. Cars turns/grips much better to the road compared to GTA IV. Acceleration/topspeed is slightly slower so far, but i have not upgraded anything on the vehicles so that might change.

The whole map is unlocked at the start it seems. I drove what felt like forever and never found any invisible walls or the like. The map is so huge.

Money seems hard to come bye compared to earlier versions. 20 missions in and i would be broke if it weren't for a random event. Not gonna spoil what i found/saw/did, but i basically got 100 000 for doing 5 seconds of work.

I don't remember how the nudity were in GTAIV, but you can see fully uncensored beg emerican teetes at the strip club

The city feels so alive. I seen more cops fighting crooks, thiefs, carjacking, fights etc than i ever did in GTAIV. You can help people getting robbed, or even rob stores yourself if you want.

Comment

• Armor,motor, tires (bulletproof), paint (tons of colors,matte,metallic,chrome+), turbo, suspension and more.
            Yes you can drift even more than gta4. The cars feel much better to drive.

Question

Hey this is my first and only question on any GTAV topic! Buying a turbo on the car which doesn't originally have a turbo... does it change the sound? Any turbo noise?
            Or are we talking upgraded turbos?

Answer

Yes, it changes sound
            And flames from the exhaust whenever you decelerate

One of the questions IVE BEEN WAITING TO BE ANSWERED!

Comment

• Are the cars driving fairly arcade-y like Midnight Club or more realistic?
              permalinkparent

[–]hogaboga[S] 14 points 3 hours ago
              They are like other gta games. Your driving skill plays a big factor tho. Franklin vs the other two is night and day. Franklin wheels have glue on them. If you use his special slow mo ability you can do 90 degree turns at full speed.

Comment

• Glad you are enjoying it.
                One question: How full/empty do the roads feel?
                some screenshots ive seen have a decent amount of cars, others seem eerily quiet.

[–]hogaboga[S] 64 points 4 hours ago
                The city is packed with vehicles. so are the highways. The desert roads are a bit empty.

Comment

• Can you tell me a bit about the customization for motorcycles? Also can you add/remove a silencer at will?

[–]hogaboga[S] 30 points 3 hours ago
                  Armor,Brakes,Engine,EXhaust,Fairing,Frame,Fuel Tank,Horn,Lights,Plate,Respray,Saddlebags,Transmis sion,Turbo and Wheels are the options i can see on my current bike. Many of these have sub catogories
                  Dunno about silencer. I cant remove my flashlight at least.

Comment

• I've always rated Vice City as the best in the entire series, but it's looking like 5 may change my opinion on that.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X