Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant wait for this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Mass Effect 3 had a chance at GOTY 2011.

In U.S, nothing stops GTA.

GTA V 2012 GOTY.

youtube embed

The homeless guy with the sign looked like Niko?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Bikes are back, and jets can be used.

IGN
        My glob at those graphics. My eyes are going to bleed playing this.

Comment

• when does this game come out, gay tony was good

Comment

• It comes out in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
              It comes out in 2013.

DAMMIT! I need that **** NOW!!!!

The only game i have ever been excited about. Im not a big gamer, and cant remember ever looking forward to a game being released.

San Andreas + GTA 4 graphics + (hopefully) Vice City characters = My life will be over the day i buy that game.

Comment

• They still haven't announced a release date. Going on Rockstar's history with GTA, I can't see this coming out any later than April or May next year, and I'm still holding out hope it comes out this year.

Man, if even half the stuff that's been leaked about this game is actually true, this will be the greatest game ever.

Comment

• i talked to my local gamestop today, and they said that there's no definite date for release, but that it's scheduled for january 1st in their books, which means anywhere from november 2012 to march 2013.

i might have to lock myself in my house away from the free world for a couple weeks once this comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                    i talked to my local gamestop today, and they said that there's no definite date for release, but that it's scheduled for january 1st in their books, which means anywhere from november 2012 to march 2013.

i might have to lock myself in my house away from the free world for a couple weeks once this comes out
                    Same with me .

Goodbye social life .

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X