Your most amazing video game stories..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    This guy is a G.
    no doubt, this was like 9 years ago and yet you can still step into the druid grove chat channel, ask about me, and people know who i am.

there was this one dude that used to run his own diablo 2 shop had endless amounts of hacked items and the best of the best items.

one day this guy, who i never met before wispers me... i hear you got a good melee druid, wanna duel?

he brings in 5 different fully equipped melle chars zealot, conc pally, wolf druid, conc barb and a jabber zon.

i pwn every one of them and it compeltly blows his mind, hes asking me all kinds of **** advice on his chars what equip i use difrfrent ias Bps, fhr bps, fbs bps all kinds of ****.

so we become friends.

1 year later hes like im quitting this game so he hooks me up with the pass word to 5 of his mule accounts. eth cruel devil star of amp with 2 soc and 300% ed, 298% cruel fanged knife of quick, eth cruel atagan of quickness, 15% fury sup caddy. all kinds of ****

i sold the 298 cruel fanged knife of quick for 180$ on ebay, and once the .10 patch came out alot of the stuff wasnt able to be gotten in the game any more, i made some madd bank off that **** like over a grand.

Comment

[QUOTE=Big BRICKS;11472031]What are you talking about? Achieving a gladiator rank means that in your battlegroup (used to be 200,000 people) you are in the top 0.0 - 0.5% range for PvP

I'm sorry but there was never that type of competition on Ultima Online.

obviously you must not have played UO in it's first few years of existence, from about 97-99 is was epic. . . WoW is just so pussified. . . if you die, you don't get looted and lose everything. . . it was so much more realistic. . . if you went hunting to get xp, or went mining for ore to build armor, you ALWAYS had to watch your back for PK'ers. . . no "safe zones", none of that ***** shyt. . .

imagine losing everything over and over again and having to start from scratch everytime you got PK'd. . . lol you would become a ghost and literally watch your the armor disappear off your corpse as it turned into a naked body. . . lol. . . and anyone could loot u too, not just the person who killed you. . . hahaha it would be like christmas if somebody died - peopel scattering like cockroaches around your corpse and all u could do was watch as a ghost. .. then u had to run and find a rez (resurrection).

Comment

im sure WoW is fun, and the PvP is good competition because so many people play. . . but it's just not realistic enough for me. . . just too safe. . . it's not true PvP. . .

Comment

1st lvl 50 Bloodwarrior and 2nd lvl 50 Skinshifter on Spellborn PvP server, won few tournaments and was the first to clear the unfinished, bugged to **** Chelicerata dungeon.
          Last edited by NChristo; 11-25-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I used to play this game called "Infantry" when it was free back in early 2000s. We were facing our rival squad and the game got close. Everyone was dropping like flies on both teams and we ended up being down by a few points with only 20 seconds left on the clock. One of our better players got killed, respawned, ran all the way from the spawn point to the fight and shotgunned half the opposing team and won us the game. It was awesome, I wish we all had mics so we could hear each other cheer.

Infantry also had a capture the flag type game that I played with one of my friends. One time the other team had a really good defense that my team couldn't break, one step in the flag room and the team and their turrets blasted you away. But then me and my friend came up with a strategy with repulsar fields that repelled enemy fire. The thing about repulsar fields though was that you can only have 3 at a time and they had cooldowns so what me and my friend did was stay close to eachother and alternated repulsar fields. We literally ran into the room, got the flags, and ran out untouched. Felt great having a strategy work out so perfectly. We've never seen anyone else carry out that strategy before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              Or there was this time when I was in the toilets on a game, I looked into the toilet, there was **** in there!

Epic!
              Made myself laugh here...

Comment

Playing with friends,

when we were around 10 and my friend just got MK 1 on SNES and we were so shocked because it looked "real" ie the sprites were taken from a camera, staying up till like 6 am playing that **** trying to kick goro's ass and getting mirked every time.

Golden eye and 4 way battles. Soul Calibur, wii golf, bowling ect. Oh and the hacked xbox I had that had MAME and TMNT and Michael jackson on it. Also playing Wolfenstein ET first time I ever played online and getting 3 or 4 of your mates on the same server.

I cant do online these days, I get mirked every time.

Comment

Gears of War: Insane on Coop tho.
                  Call Of Duty 4: Campaign on Veteran and Mile High Club on Veteran
                  Halo 3: Legendary Coop.

I remember cursing a lot for Call Of Duty 4, some impossible missions

Comment

A few years ago we were playing Counterstrike 1.6 on a pub server (me any my friends). We had a firefight with the opposing team in a pretty tight corridor, when one of my friends crashed down through a rarely used hole in the ceiling saying "I is here!" and everyone was so shocked by the funny move that they stopped shooting and wrote WTF!

Comment

COD MW 2 AND MW3: i was playing cod on a saturday night. then i randomly joined a match with a bunch of girls. i started talking to them. then one of them said she lived about 15 mins from me. so i told, her well it is a saturday night, how about i take you out to eat and dance. the girl said yes. I was thinking to myself, I HOPE THIS ***** IS NOT UGLY. We ended up meeting at a sushi restaurant and the girl was a 10. but she had low self esteem. so i wined and dined her. and i ended up getting laid. and i still talk to her once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X