Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most amazing video game stories..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid 4: 0 kills, 0 alerts, 0 deaths in one runthrough on Solid Normal. Also, 0 Deaths on Extreme.

Gears of War: Insane on Solo.

Halo 3: Legendary, solo.

Fable(Xbox): Beat it, 11 times.

Final Fantasy XIII: 5 Starred last boss, Beat Mission 64 and Long Gui. Basically the Emerald and Ruby weapons of FF13. 88/100% of trophies.

Devil May Cry 4: Beat bloody palace, and hell and hell mode(1 hit death on hard difficulty)

Resident Evil 2(PS): A ranking, 2 hours 3 minutes 0 saves.

Resident Evil 5: Beat it on Professional, solo.

God of War III: Platinum.

Demons Souls: Beat it 3 times, on New Game +3(demon souls x3)

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Metal Gear Solid 4: 0 kills, 0 alerts, 0 deaths in one runthrough on Solid Normal. Also, 0 Deaths on Extreme.

Gears of War: Insane on Solo.

Halo 3: Legendary, solo.

Fable(Xbox): Beat it, 11 times.

Final Fantasy XIII: 5 Starred last boss, Beat Mission 64 and Long Gui. Basically the Emerald and Ruby weapons of FF13. 88/100% of trophies.

Devil May Cry 4: Beat bloody palace, and hell and hell mode(1 hit death on hard difficulty)

Resident Evil 2(PS): A ranking, 2 hours 3 minutes 0 saves.

Resident Evil 5: Beat it on Professional, solo.

God of War III: Platinum.

Demons Souls: Beat it 3 times, on New Game +3(demon souls x3)
      woah your hardcore gamer,

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
        Hahaha...What game was that??
        I can't remember, it was a first person shooter on the PS2 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
          Post some of the most amazing victories/accomplishments/ or anything crazy that has ever happened to you in a game.

For me,

Madden 09

4th quarter, 5 seconds left..The opposing team just scored a TD and are about to kick a field goal, which will put me down by 7.. I block the field goal attempt and get the ball and run it all the way down the field to score a touchdown.. And I make my field goal so I win by 1...EPIC!!

Fight Night 4

Going onto the 10th round (which is the last round on online mode) I'm down on all scorecards and I know it.. Only a KO will win the fight but my opponent keeps stickin and movin.. I catch him, knock him down, he gets up..I'm still down on the cards..10 seconds left in the round..I catch him with a perfect counter which sends him down..He didn't get up..If he could have gotten up, I would have lost..
          You are such a liar, if u block a extra point field goal , you do no get a touchdown for running it back in the NFL..... Thats only on a field goal..

Comment

I remember another time in MGO, we just started team deathmatch and I run to the alley way on Midtown Madness. I was using the skills, monomania lvl 3 and sniper rifle lvl 1.

So when I get to the alley way, I hurry up and get down on a knee and look through the scope. At the same time a guy on the other team across the alley way was setting up to snipe so I head shot him real fast. A few seconds later he comes back and I head shot his ass again as he is trying to hide behind the sand bags. Same dude, I swear. Then like 3 seconds later the dude comes back to the SAME spot and I shoot him but it was in the body, he tries to hide behind some boxes but because I have monomania I can see his silhouette through the sop. So I basically see him behind the boxes and I head shot him through the boxes.

The **** was so hilarious, in the span of 9-12 seconds, I head shot the same dude 3 times in the same spot. So I pull up the chat thing and I wrote down "lol dude just stop already." I was laughing my ass off, cause this guy was that stupid to come right back to get head shot.

Killzone2:
            Sniped a guy all the way across the map on prytherous(sp?) rise. Literally all the way across the map, where the scope can't even see the character well enough.

Comment

Probably back in may days of counter strike 1.6 and Counter Strike source. I was pretty damn good at one point, stopped playing for a year and i never could get my touch back.

After that it was Call of Duty(the first one). I was a beast online.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                You are such a liar, if u block a extra point field goal , you do no get a touchdown for running it back in the NFL..... Thats only on a field goal..
                I'm not a liar, I just was mistaken.. It was nearly 2 years ago when 09 just came out...You were right about that, it was a FIELD GOAL they were kicking. They were up by 6 and would have been 9, but I blocked it and ran it down the field.. All with 5 seconds left..

So the story is still the same, but I blocked field goal instead of extra point..

Comment

everquest. . . i was stalking this one group waiting to PK them (on PK server rallos zek back in the OLD SCHOOL days when looting was allowed). . . it was a group of 4 and they were hunting giants. . . 4 of the giants went aggro on them - the cleric goes down (the healer), the warrior goes down (the tank), and one of the wizards goes down. . . There was a necromancer and his pet skeleton left. . . the necromancer manages to finish off the last giant with like a 10 hit points left. . . I easily cast a spell on him, kill him, and LOOT his flowing black robe (which was worth a LOT back when EQ first started when i played)

excitebike64 - i timed a 1'25" course time in canyon chasm and got published in nintendo power for it. . .

mariokart 64 - made nintendo power for a course and lap record. . .

lots of epic fight night matches with the CPU on difficulty turned all the way up and opponents stats tweaked to make htem a lot better. . . i have REALISTIC fights against the computer. . . im talking punch stats, everything. . . on average i land 15-25 punches a round out of 50-70 punches thrown. . .

Comment

Fight Night Round 3 - KO'd Muhammad Ali with Erik Morales in the first round

it was my greatest video game achievement.....

Comment

Went down 4 times in first 2 rounds I was about to quit, but kept on going and won the fight... Fight ended with 7 or 8 total knockdowns, both boxers bleeding in both eyes and nose in a f*in epic war...

First lost was at 25 wins in fight night champion

Battlefield ran out of ammo and was able to kill 10+

NBA 2K11 Made 3 straight 3 point buzzer beater in a game and win it in 3rd overtime

Comment

Working...
                      X