Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNR5 2011-what changes do you want to see?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR5 2011-what changes do you want to see?

FNR5 is ear marked for a spring 2011 release as per numerous sites. What additions/changes would you like to see?

I reckon the legacy mode needs a revamp. You should be able to jump weight more then once-and the training is too next to master. You should earn points and be able to allocate them however you want, not power +3 means speed -1 ect.

More fighters, more stadia. Wembley for one.

A lobby for online mode.

Comment

I'm not sure we will see FNR5 is 2011. There was 3 years between FNR3 and FNR4.

Comment

oh **** i cant wait........i dont play games anymore but i get pumped for new boxing games...

Comment

They should have a bare knuckle section where the fights are held under London ring rules. bring out some of the old greats like john l and Daniel Mendoza.

also they should let the current age fighters fight against the bare knuckle fighters under London ring and let the bare knuckle fighters fight the current day fighters under queensburry.

also they need alot more of the older fighters like dempsey pep greb johnson jeffries tunney moore marciano ect

Comment

Definitely better cuts and swelling... All I seen in FN4 was just a little bit of blood that would stream from the cheek, and no swelling at all...Ever... I want it to be like FN2 with the swelling, bloody eye,nose,mouth,cheek all of that....

Comment

Most important thing that Round 4 doesnt have and i don't play it much for that reason:

Different fighting styles for ai opponents.

In round 4 every fighter is a counter puncher extraordinaire. Every fight requires you to use the same tactic, all the computer controller fighters are defensive and just try to counter for the whole fight.

If it's the same in round 5 i won't be buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                Most important thing that Round 4 doesnt have and i don't play it much for that reason:

Different fighting styles for ai opponents.

In round 4 every fighter is a counter puncher extraordinaire. Every fight requires you to use the same tactic, all the computer controller fighters are defensive and just try to counter for the whole fight.

If it's the same in round 5 i won't be buying it.
                aint there sliders for ai aggression?

Comment

they need floyd in it, haye amir khan, marquez valero,

Comment

Make jabs be more effective... make counterpunches not as ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X