Originally posted by Flab View Post
      Have you played FIFA 07?
      You know I have

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        You know I have
        Then you know how bad it is.

Comment

im not going to even bother trying to complete mass effect 2 on insanity. its called insanity for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            im not going to even bother trying to complete mass effect 2 on insanity. its called insanity for a reason
            Played it some afternoons for a long time. It had me throwing my freaking controller, yelling at the screen at times

First half is hard beyond measure. Enemies respawn constantly in certain parts you have to push forward for it to stop which is hard when in the beginning two bullets kill you but it takes an entire magazine of bullets to kill an enemy.

2nd half isn't too bad. you get used to the diffuculty, lvl up without the enemies growing stronger, get more gear and upgrades. Just make sure you scan a ****load of planets to afford all the upgrades...
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 03-16-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Played it some afternoons for a long time. It had me throwing my freaking controller, yelling at the screen at times

First half is hard beyond measure. Enemies respawn constantly in certain parts you have to push forward for it to stop which is hard when in the beginning two bullets kill you but it takes an entire magazine of bullets to kill an enemy.

2nd half isn't too bad. you get used to the diffuculty, lvl up without the enemies growing stronger, get more gear and upgrades. Just make sure you scan a ****load of planets to afford all the upgrades...
              For my controllers sake, i think ill just leave it

i broke one controller on the first game

Comment

Working...
              X