No announcement yet.

If you won't buy Fight Night Round 4 because the controls vote here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you won't buy Fight Night Round 4 because the controls vote here

No analog ****s reply, if you do I will put you on ignore and never unignore you. This topic is dedicated to talented boxing users and not button mashers. But users who just prefer the buttons but do not mash with them!
    I'm not getting it (60 bucks is too much money for something that doesn't have button controls)
    50.00%
    Not getting it at ever
    50.00%

im all about the buttons aswell.. hopefully they will have a patch live update that will add the button configurations onto the game. but either way ill buy it cuz the game looks just sick good.

Comment

I read somewhere they are thinking about releasing button controls as DLC, it will be a bit **** if you have to pay for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
        I read somewhere they are thinking about releasing button controls as DLC, it will be a bit **** if you have to pay for it though.
        If its free, I'll buy the game. But if they end up charging for it, I won't get the game. I don't buy anything online on the ps3 store. I have a feeling the creators of this game are douche-bags and don't care about the consumer so they'll probably not release a custom control patch.

Comment

if they want to sell more copies they will have the update to download updated controls

Comment

Comment

i already bought it and reserved my copy today and will be getting it tomorow morning. Unfortunately i wont be able to play it till either tomorow night or thursday because i am not at home and wont leave till tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
                im all about the buttons aswell.. hopefully they will have a patch live update that will add the button configurations onto the game. but either way ill buy it cuz the game looks just sick good.
                I play major league baseball general manager because I don't have the hand dexterity to use analog & buttons all at once.I just build the franchise & never play the actual game unless I'm the manager & call the plays...lol! Same with hockey so I'm pretty sure boxing is way out of my league.

Comment

lol, don't get it because you refuse to learn a new system. Go a head and wait till 2012 for FNR5

Comment

If people ***** enough.. Best of believe they will throw a patch within the third week.

So everyone... Start bitching! Flood the forums!

Comment

Working...
                    X